No announcement yet.

Harrison v Kebede

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harrison v Kebede

Just wondering if anybody saw this fight, and if so what their opinions were.

The only possible reason I can see for Kebede looking so dreadful is that Harrison appeared to catch him right at the start with a punch (more of a slap actually) to the back of the head. I thought this must have caught him in just the right place to almost knock him out.

They didn't even look like full blooded shots just clips but they turned they guys legs to jelly, I feel sorry for anyone who shelled out over £100 for a ringside seat but they should have known better, I thought 3 or 4 rounds and the guy would have been out of there but it's obvious now that if the guy in the opposite corner to Harrison isn't world class then he'll roll over them so even though the Chi fight looks uncertain for now, hopefully they can make that fight happen and without any Scottish bias I think he could beat Chi

Comment

Stu, I did not saw the fight and I never saw Scott fight yet, but if anyone can share clips (highlights or just a KO Round) of Scott and can share it with us here at the photo section, or I could trade some of Pacs fights...

I love to see how Scott fights and being a possible future opponent for Pac Man its good to do our homework...

Comment

the fight was a joke!!
        even scott looked embarrased by the quality of opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by 1punchmickey
          the fight was a joke!!
          even scott looked embarrased by the quality of opponent.
          correct its bo0llox liek this that does the sp[ort no favours, thats a couple in 6 months in Scotland now after Alex Arthur blasted out Kizza in one round as well. Both were main events.

not good for the sport at all, these ****ers are killing the game in the UK.

Comment

so the fight is a joke, scott should start looking for better opposition to be taken seriously....

Scott should either hook a fight with Pac or othe top tier fighters to gain recognition or look for Injin as his first step to unify the belts....

Comment

not really scotts fault buddy, WBO ranked number 5 should be able to put up a better show than that. I also dont trust the morals of some of the companies involved. But less said, dont wanna get sued.

chi is being talked off maybe in korea / asia.

believe it when i see it.

Comment

its true its not Scott's fault and your right JPW, better to believe it when you see it (Scott-Injin), we Pacfans got burned already several times this year waiting for Pac's fight with either of the 3Ms instead we get 3K (not the big one)...

If Scott-Injin fight ever happens, I see it as an eliminator to face the winner of Pac-JMM II, but for now its still wishfull thinking, to hope to see all the top guys in the featherweight face and fight each other so that a featherweight undisputed champion will be crown..

Comment

yeah be nice mate wouldnt it, ideally this is how all the belts should be, its the top fighters not fighting each other thats kiling the sport at times.

its like "****" a superfight, a unificaton, these should be the norm in a division not the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow!

See the light welters for example...so many talented fighters only just starting to face off.

hopefully this can happen, i think that Scotts promoters have just cashed in their chips cos the Scots public wont show up for another non name so who knows perhaps in an ironic way this might help the process?

we can but hope.

Comment

right JPW we can only hope, ( I really want to see these guys fight each other, I also love to see how Pac will handle a big Feather like Scott).....

Comment

Working...
                    X