No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach on Pacquiao's Loss, Retirement, Ring Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sapo1 View Post
    Well the difference between Mayweather is that when mayweather was comming up he was ducked by shane mosley (thats on video) and oscar de la hoya!! manny years before they faught!! mayweather has a big mouth because he had to talk his way into fights cuz no one wanted to fight him!! "oh this is all fact by the way" its on video!!! just youtube "mayweather mosley who ducked who" and mayweather never set weight conditions when he faught them it was all done on his opponents terms!! plus mayweather also faught everyoane he was asked to fight with the exception of 2 top rank fighters!!!

please this is all fact you can look it up yourself!!! dont make me educate you on boxing!!!

manny padded pacquaio!!! KTFO by marquez!!!
    Oscar was not in his prime and Mosley wasn't either. Oscar was at his best when people like Quartey and Tito was around. Mosley was at his best when he was at 135 and 140 and when he fought Oscar the first time.

Comment

Can people please STFU about Floyd vs Manny..they aren't fighting so we shouldn't' be talking about them in the same threads..we've had 3 plus years of this same back and forth..I think, you think, they think, we think..at this point I highly doubt those who haven't changed their minds will and the rest of us would like to enjoy an article about either guy without it becoming a fan base show down.Can't wait to see Pacquaio's return, hope it's against Bradley so he can correct that wrong and get his straps back.

Comment

That's an easy one. Bradley but he was robbed..hahaha!

Comment

Indeed, I'm more concern about the punch Manny got dropped with in the 3rd round than the one that put him to sleep in the 6th. Anyone can be put to sleep when they walked into an on coming right cross with your chin up high. The punch in the 3rd round, he was moving away from it but still enough to dropped him.

Comment

how come anytime anyone says somethin bad bout pacq. they defend him by talkin trash bout mayweather it makes no sense to me. they are 2 different kinds of people fighters everything

Comment

Pacquiao has confirmed his retirement in boxing after dropping his ring antics - praying at the corner, kissing rosary, etc., and copying Margarito's goatee. He looks very vulnerable with his new form and his goatee provides very easy target.

Bring back the old Pacquiao!

Comment

pac was doing well, but he couldn't handle the new power that marquez had...should have played it a bit careful after the first knockdown knowing that marquez was now packing some one punch KO power.

Comment

Originally posted by makeitrain View Post
                  could it be that pac looked his best because marquez was just waiting for that one punch.
                  yeah or maybe because marquez is close to 40, pac looked good but his defense was terrible

Comment

Originally posted by beatnutts View Post
                    Oscar was not in his prime and Mosley wasn't either. Oscar was at his best when people like Quartey and Tito was around. Mosley was at his best when he was at 135 and 140 and when he fought Oscar the first time.
                    YES AND IF YOU READ WHAT I WROTE!!!!! I said oscar and mosley ducked mayweather when mayweather was comming up!!! nobody wanted to fight mayweather when he was comming up!!!!! there is a video from 2005 showing mayweather calling them both out but they avoided him even before that!!!

that being said **** mayweather DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT WITH HIM!!!!!!

im a Marquez fan!!! this MEXICAN BOXING!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                      yeah or maybe because marquez is close to 40, pac looked good but his defense was terrible
                      well it didn't stop a 39 year old marquez from being able to easily knockdown pacquiao and then knock him out cold with single punches...something a prime marquez was never able to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X