No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mares-Agbeko, Moreno-Darchinyan Working Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mares-Agbeko, Moreno-Darchinyan Working Out

LOS ANGELES – With just four days until their respective world championship showdowns on Saturday, Dec. 3, live on SHOWTIME® (9 p.m. ET/PT, delayed on the West Coast) from Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif., all four fighters preparing for the World Championship Doubleheader participated in an open media workout at Westside Boxing Club in Los Angeles, Calif. [Click Here To Read More]

definitely being overshadowed, but I cant wait for this rematch either. a top matchup , high stakes for both....pretty much a 50/50 fight once again and respect to both for making it happen in the same year.

Comment

War Darchinyan! And War Akbeko vs. Mares...!

Comment

I like Mares but I'm pulling for Agbeko. I remember feeling so bad for him when he got jerked by that stupid Ref. I'm gonna have to dvr this cuz ill be at the Garden watching Tony get his face broken.

Comment

moreno looks skinny and darchinyan looks ready. gonna be a war I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
            I like Mares but I'm pulling for Agbeko. I remember feeling so bad for him when he got jerked by that stupid Ref. I'm gonna have to dvr this cuz ill be at the Garden watching Tony get his face broken.
            hahahahaha niceee!!!

Comment

I should be able to watch Vic's fight then turn into Cotto's ye?

Comment

Agbeko deserved this rematch, ontop of the W for their first fight.

Hope he turns the table on the outcome; It would be perfect if he could just KO Mares so we dont have any refs or judges trying to keep the belt away from the king!

Comment

I've seen many people complain about not being able to watch Margarito vs Cotto and Mares vs Agbeko because they start at the same time but Showtime has the Darchinyan fight before the main event while HBO PPV has 3 fights(Jones, Wolak, and Rios) before the main event.

I think we'll be able to watch both fights without a problem.

Comment

should be a great fight!

Comment

Working...
                    X