No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Ortiz Face To Face in New York

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Ortiz Face To Face in New York

During the first stop of their promotional tour in New York City, Floyd Mayweather Jr. went face to face with WBC welterweight champion Victor Ortiz. Mayweather faces Ortiz on September 17 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Mayweather will be coming off a 16-month layoff by the time he steps in the ring.

[Click Here To Read More]

Man, Floyd looks old

Comment

dam floyd look old lol he gotta shave should be a good fight but floyd by easy ud it will be sumthen like the mosley fight if floyd loses ortiz deserves another big fight maybe against cotto or pac

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post

Man, Floyd looks old
        it's just one pic, and the beard doesn't help

what is most frightening is the size difference

Floyd is no welter

Comment

Floyd certainly looks his age, I expect Pac to all of a sudden agree to the OST and fight an old Mayweather, and demand the fight be at 140.

Comment

This fight if you want to call it that is a damn joke. Five minutes ago everyone was calling for ortiz to quit cause he had no heart blah blah not to mention got beat by maidana who is a b fighter on his best day, then he draws with freakin peterson, and now that he beat berto who most cried about how overrated he was in the first place he has even a slight chance of beating floyd. Getthe****outta here. Either maidana, peterson, and berto are great and everyone just lied or this fight is ridiculous. One of the two. I doubt ortiz could beat rodger, and i kinda even like ortiz.

Comment

Get em vic

Comment

Floyd is looking old not so ''pretty'' now...

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post

Man, Floyd looks old
                  he looks older but i think he looks tired more than anything. At least he looks in shape and around the welterweight limit.

Comment

i think that floyd should retire permanently after this......

he's getting too old.

Comment

Working...
                    X