No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sugar Ray: Khan Needs To Be More Aggressive, Active

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sugar Ray: Khan Needs To Be More Aggressive, Active

Boxing legend Sugar Ray Leonard spoke with Sky Sports about the upcoming rematch between junior welterweights Amir Khan (26-2, 18KOs) and Lamont Peterson (30-1-1, 15KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

I do not see how Khan can pull this one off,he's not intelligent enough to change when things don't work.

Comment

I would say those are two things he needs less of

Comment

Boxingscene your not very quick off the mark with this story. I was watching him say this on 'Ringside' on sky sports last THURSDAY. You report it 4 days later? Get a move on.

Comment

Amir is plenty active and aggressive he just doesn't know what to do when someone close in on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardhitter.1 View Post
            Boxingscene your not very quick off the mark with this story. I was watching him say this on 'Ringside' on sky sports last THURSDAY. You report it 4 days later? Get a move on.
            Not everyone watches and hears everything. How about you watch your spelling/proper word usage, instead?

Comment

Personally I think if he does both of those two he will get himself knocked out

Comment

He starts out fast at the beginning

Comment

Once Amir starts boxing out of his limitations he will get KOed. Amir cannot be braver than his chin will allow him to

Comment

wonder what tactics will be used in this one

Comment

Working...
                    X