No announcement yet.

Matthysse 163 lbs tonight!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
    do you have a link showing this? i can't remember his fight night weights.

that would be evidence showing that it's likely just a typo.........

I sure do.

151 for Judah

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Za...rtin_Matthysse

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
      Come to think of it. Had to be a typo. Dallas Jr. actually looked bigger than him.

It can be hard to tell just by looks though. I mean Broner looks freaking huge in photos and looks the same size as welterweights but he makes 135 easily so he really doesnt weigh as much as he looks.

Ortiz weighed 14 pounds more than floyd on fight night but he didnt look any bigger in the ring at all. And its not like ortiz was fat nor is he super muscular. Its just kinda like were did all the weight go?
      Last edited by elfag; 01-27-2013, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        It can be hard to tell just by looks though. I mean Broner looks freaking huge in photos and looks the same size as welterweights but he makes 135 easily so he really doesnt weigh as much as he looks.

Ortiz weighed 14 pounds more than floyd on fight night but he didnt look any bigger in the ring at all. And its not like ortiz was fat nor is he super muscular. Its just kinda like were did all the weight go?
        Are you serious?

Comment

Simply a mistake, he was 150 in the ring against Ajose iirc.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
            after seeing him in the ring he didn't look any bigger than mike dallas who was 151...
            mike dallas is taller than lucas i believe at least to me he looked taller

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              23 lbs rehydration
              25, he weighed 138.

Comment

And guys want to talk about Broner fighting around 145-147 on fight night while at 135 now.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  And guys want to talk about Broner fighting around 145-147 on fight night while at 135 now.
                  People talk about broner missing weight, thats his problem

Lucas did not weigh 163 Its hilarious how people think Lucas weighs 15 pounds more then usual but looks the same as always

Cmon people use your heads

Comment

163 confirmed. No typo. Could be wearing clothes though.

Comment

Didn't see that in the fight but considering I've ragged on JCC jr in the past I have to man up and hold Matthysse to the same standard. He should man up and move up. But for the record since I didn't see it and Mattysse is only 5'6.5" I have a hard time believing it.

Comment

Working...
                      X