No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Has Interest in Viloria vs. Gonzalez Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Has Interest in Viloria vs. Gonzalez Clash

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum is interested in staging a potential fight between WBO flyweight champion Brian Viloria (32-3, 19KOs) and unbeaten WBA junior flyweight king Roman Gonzalez (34-0, 28KOs). Viloria vs. Gonzalez is one of the biggest fights in the lower weight divisions.

Gonzalez is considering an immediate move in weight if a fight with Viloria can be made. The WBA recently made Gonzalez the "super champion" at the weight, but none of the champions or the top contenders at his weight are looking to fight him. Viloria has cleaned house at flyweight, with wins of Pingo Miranda, Giovani Segura, Omar Nino and most recently Tyson Marquez. [Click Here To Read More]

The Nicaraguan wins this one

Comment

nietes is still waiting for your ass roman ...dont take a short cut

Comment

brian's counter left-hook is dangerous for a bull-like gonzalez...but let's wait and see who's the better man though i thought viloria is too skilled a fighter than roman.

Comment

Chocolatito beats the living hell out of Viloria!!!!

Comment

I don't care where they have this fight I just want to watch it.

Comment

One of my most anticipated fights. Really hope it gets made soon. I got Gonzalez.

Comment

GREAT fight. Arum could use a good match-up right about now. ****'s getting stale.

Comment

Tough fight for both if it happens. Even though I am seeing that people aren't giving Roman his just due as far as boxing goes. He has a pretty good defense when he wants to use it and throws hella combinations. I got Gonzalez winning a tough physical fight. I hope it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    nietes is still waiting for your ass roman ...dont take a short cut
                    He would work nietes.

Comment

Working...
                    X