No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios Sparring Like a Beast For Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios Sparring Like a Beast For Gamboa

Oxnard, California- The biggest fight of Brandon Rios’ career is six weeks away as the former champion has his eyes set on an April 14th collision with slick Cuban Yuriorkis Gamboa.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'll be rooting for Gamboa.

Comment

Which beast is he sparring like?

Comment

Lmao i remember having a dream about this fight last night. Gamboa threw a wild shot in round 4 and got countered with a right hand from Rios that made him fall through the ropes and land really hard on his feet. The ref gave him a 20' count and he was trying hard to get in the ring because it looked like he landed so hard on his feet that he could barely stand. I remember trying to get in the ring to help him try to get up but the ref stopped the fight as he saw that gamboa couldn't keep himself up.

Cool story bro ^

Comment

Originally posted by Jayseen View Post
          Lmao i remember having a dream about this fight last night. Gamboa threw a wild shot in round 4 and got countered with a right hand from Rios that made him fall through the ropes and land really hard on his feet. The ref gave him a 20' count and he was trying hard to get in the ring because it looked like he landed so hard on his feet that he could barely stand. I remember trying to get in the ring to help him try to get up but the ref stopped the fight as he saw that gamboa couldn't keep himself up.

Cool story bro ^
          U keep on dreaming

Comment

Warrr Gamboa you da man ...beat the crap out this big mouth rios

Comment

winner?

gamboa the Cuban olympic gold medalist vs the mexican beast in rios. who wins?
              this fight will show brute strength and size versus well schooled technical boxing genius?
              skill verus strength?
              I'm picking rios. too big & too strong. but i reckon it will be a tough fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Anton LaVey View Post
                Which beast is he sparring like?

Comment

war bam bam

Comment

Rios is going to smash Gamboa

Comment

Working...
                    X