No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Floyd Mayweather Sr. Welcomes Amir Khan Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Floyd Mayweather Sr. Welcomes Amir Khan Bout

Ryan Burton catches up with trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. to discuss his son's big win over Saul "Canelo" Alvarez and a future fight with Amir Khan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sure. This tuneup is worth the regular showtime tab. With no mention of ppv.

Comment

Amir may end up KTFO but at least he'll go out on his shield being a warrior..more than I can say for Canelo who left his balls in the locker room last night. Good showing by Mayweather, can't praise him enough for his showing last night. Canelo wimped out and definitely didn't bother properly preparing for last night....time to get rid of Chepo, invest in a chef, and a full time S&C coach.

Comment

Too easy of a fight. Even May can KO Amir

Comment

Easy for Mayweather, but I'd still watch. It's always fun to see Khan KO'ed. I can see it now - Khan falling straight backwards and landing on his arse from a lead straight right, unconscious before he hits the floor.

Comment

Ofcourse he welcomes a khan fight. Khan has zero chance against floyd. Mother****er was getting timed and hurt by julio diaz. WTF do you think floyd is goona do to him lol.

Comment

I'd watch for the lols.

Comment

OOOOOOOk you welcome a Khan fight but not a Manny fight....after Floyds performance last night its easy to see why, Hed run from manny all night and get a decision loss if not ko-ed

Comment

I don't want to see it , Khan is not good enough .

Bradley 147 if he beats Juan , Martinez or GGG at 154 , Thurman if he continues to rise , Garcia , Manny as an exhibition in how easy its is to retire on .

Comment

Khan will land more punches per round than any fighter ever has on Mayweather, until he gets caught. Will be an exciting fight while it lasts.

Comment

Working...
                    X