• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Perro vs. El Chino At Catchweight

Who you got?

El Perro no doubt

Comment

Even at a catchweight I think Angulo would be too big for Maidana.

Comment

Angulo by KO with 3 rounds.

Comment

Chino would be small in that fight.. But perro has shown he can be stopped and chino hasn't. Plus perro is rusty still after his long layoff and didn't get much experience under his belt from his early ko of a bum recently.

I would look to Maidana to gut out the win, but it might be career changing the amount of punishment he endures in such a fight.

Comment

not even fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
              Chino would be small in that fight.. But perro has shown he can be stopped and chino hasn't. Plus perro is rusty still after his long layoff and didn't get much experience under his belt from his early ko of a bum recently.

I would look to Maidana to gut out the win, but it might be career changing the amount of punishment he endures in such a fight.
              I have to disagree. I cant see how Maidana cant grit it out. Angulo has one punch KO power, and only time Angulo been stopped was by kirkland and that was a on his feet stoppage, he refused to go down. I just cant see maidana landing that much on him and at that power to even do anything to angulo.

Comment

depends on the catchweight.

Comment

two mindless brawlers going at it no defense and no skills required

really whoever lands the first hardest shot

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    I have to disagree. I cant see how Maidana cant grit it out. Angulo has one punch KO power, and only time Angulo been stopped was by kirkland and that was a on his feet stoppage, he refused to go down. I just cant see maidana landing that much on him and at that power to even do anything to angulo.
                    All things considered, you have a point. Angulo never has quit or not had heart, and he would have a massive size advantage. I don't have a problem with anyone that picks Angulo. My thing is Maidana is a little more accomplished in my mind because his arsenal is a little more complete, and he's a lot lighter on his feet. He actually has quite a nice jab when he uses it. He could ostensibly outmaneuver Angulo and rain power shots on him while he's out of position, which would be fairly often, with someone as flat footed as Angulo. Maidana has a little bit better survival skills and defense. Plus, he's not getting one shot knocked out. Its Maidana. I could see him gutting it out with a combination of arsenal, survival skills, and movement, and eventually land something cataclysmic in the later rounds. Or fighting fierce to the final bell as the ring rusted Angulo gasses late..

Comment

Working...
                    X