Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isnt there a picture of Floyd's official purses from NSAC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I don't know exactly how to read this, but from what I see there, Floyd gave up about 7Million dollars from his guaranteed $25mill, and still ended up keeping 3x what Pacquiao made for his fight with Marquez. He pocketed $18mill right there. But like people say, I guess what the NSAC shows, is not the whole amount that they earn. But from what I have seen so far, Pac got 6mill, Floyd got 18mill. I guess it's excluding what they get from PPV numbers? I'm simply guessing here.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
      Yup I knew I wasn't going crazy.
      Look at Morales' gross purse, then look all the way at the end where it says net. WTF

Comment

What's really messed up is that Cassius Clay is one of the most famous athletes of all time and calls himself the greatest and he only made $1,500.

Comment

Rafael and other outlets have reported that Pacquiao makes a bigger guarantee than what is being reported by the NSAC. Most of this conspiracy talk besides from Floyd has come from John Chavez.

He makes interesting points sometimes, but he's probably Boxing's biggest conspiracy nut.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Look at Morales' gross purse, then look all the way at the end where it says net. WTF
            Poor El Terrible.

Damn he's getting bent over.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
              Poor El Terrible.

Damn he's getting bent over.
              damn poor morales

Comment

Also, if true, why does it matter? Does this mean Floyd's entitled to more than 50/50 because Pacquiao has made less than him? Even though they do relatively the same numbers?

Just because Pacquiao would make less money doesnt mean he deserves less of it if he does the same amount of numbers.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X