No announcement yet.

All this "Fight is off" stuff is just a ploy??...Vid Inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this "Fight is off" stuff is just a ploy??...Vid Inside

At least D Rafael seems to think so.....

It does kinda make sense if you think about it...this might just be Arum's way of saying...we either get this done....or we out....
    Last edited by extracurRICular; 01-07-2010, 12:29 PM.

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post

At least D Rafael seems to think so.....

It does kinda make sense if you think about it...this might just be Arum's way of saying...we either get this done....or we out....
    its not a ploy. schaefer and haymon begged floyd to sign, but floyd walked. floyd is ****ting his pants thinking about pac in the ring. floyd is shook.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      its not a ploy. schaefer and haymon begged floyd to sign, but floyd walked. floyd is ****ting his pants thinking about pac in the ring. floyd is shook.
      I would not doubt that for a minute.....but Floyd loves money so much that I gotta think he won't let all these ends slip through his fingers...I think if he gets pushed to that point....he signs and the fight will still be on.....

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        I would not doubt that for a minute.....but Floyd loves money so much that I gotta think he won't let all these ends slip through his fingers...I think if he gets pushed to that point....he signs and the fight will still be on.....
        I want to believe that floyd will listen to his promoter and advisor, but its obvious floyd 0 is more important than money

Comment

If you people just take a step back from all the useless details being floated around for PR sake you'll see this is the case.

The fight is on. Bet on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
            If you people just take a step back from all the useless details being floated around for PR sake you'll see this is the case.

The fight is on. Bet on it.
            Dude that's what im saying....no way this fight don't happen....just can't not happen....too much money for too many people involved....fight will go on....maybe not by March but it will happen......mark my word.....

Comment

Working...
            X