No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Vitali Klitschko Knocked out by Pele Reid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good stuff!
    I met Pele at one of his fights and got chatting to him. Really down to earth guy. It was at the end of his career.

Nice to know he knocked out the guy who is currently ranked number 1 in the world by BM.

Comment

This is the most amazing thing in the world. This isn't even supposed to exist.

Comment

Wow! Good stuff!

So granite man can be put down after all, although not with the hand punch. =D

I heard about this long time ago - didn't know tape exist.

Comment

'92 so Vitali was like 20 years old.
          I think many people use the fact Vitali has never been down in his pro boxing career, so this hardly counts for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
            '92 so Vitali was like 20 years old.
            I think many people use the fact Vitali has never been down in his pro boxing career, so this hardly counts for anything.
            Of course it doesn't count for anything It wasn't even hand punch. It is less relevant than Toney's MMA fight.

However something very interesting to see

Comment

To be honest I think Vitali should have taken a count vs Corrie Sanders in the 1st round anyway.

He's got a couple stoppgae losses on his record too so this tape is further proof that no man is indesructable.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                LOOOOOOOL, I agree, I've heard about it for years but never seen it. The video was uploaded last night and it only had 120 views when I posted it on here, I bet it's been viewed by a lot more in a weeks time

Kliteratti will be messaging Youtube asking them to remove it. Someone should back it up
                And what does that prove exactly? People knew about it for a long time. Kick is much more powerful than a punch so what's your orgasm based on? He never went down in any pro boxing fight, even after taking some monster punches from hardest hitter in that time and he was still standing. Man has a granite chin. Deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by G22 View Post
                  To be honest I think Vitali should have taken a count vs Corrie Sanders in the 1st round anyway.

He's got a couple stoppgae losses on his record too so this tape is further proof that no man is indesructable.
                  He was one punch away from going down in that fight, absoloutley.

Fortunatley it was right at the end of the round and sanders at that stage only had 1 or 2 round stamina

Comment

Originally posted by G22 View Post

Of course no man is untouchable but his chin is one of the bests in the history of sport. Those stoppages don't account for his chin or punch resistance. Both were due to injuries and not judge stoppage (big difference).

In case of the sanders fight there wasn't even a punch there. No way it's knock down.

Comment

He was one punch away from going down in that fight, absoloutley.

Fortunatley it was right at the end of the round and sanders at that stage only had 1 or 2 round stamina
                      Yeah, His chance was always going to be early and if he didnt get it over quickly he had no chance but Vitali still couldnt deck him either.

The left hand that Corrie caught Vitali with which sent him across the ring was probably teh hardest shot hes ever been hit with, including the Lewis uppercut in the 6th. Vitali stumbled that shot landed, Corrie chased him and Vitali went down which wasnt ruled a knockdown but could ave been because he was hurt and Ive seen lesser KD's be ruled as such.

Comment

Working...
                      X