No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Waits on Confirmation of 4th Pacquiao Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Its pointless, the only person who benefits anything from it is Bob Arum!
    I am sick to death of seeing Marquez get these b/s decisions.

I'd rather he fought Guerrero or even Berto tbh
    ghost and pac man lets get it on

Comment

• yall poster are just a bunch of crybabies. No one can do anything freaking right in your guys book.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        I have no interest in this fight at all. If Marquez won't fight anyone decent but pac he should retire.
        pac has looked bad last two outings i think if he can look like **** one more time pbf might grow a pair and make the fight i say pac only fights two more times and he is done old school lets dance

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          EXACTLY

Even with ***** markez conterpunch no match fur manny flurry combo champion take fight sleep all rounds lolol gayweather
          Marquez would make Pacquiao stay faithful to his wafe

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
            no he hasnt.
            Yes he did, u can google it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
              Marquez would make Pacquiao stay faithful to his wafe
              Marquez would make Buboy go on a diet.

Comment

• Its the only option Pac has besides Floyd ofcourse, but gets schooled by both anyway so Pac has a much better chance in winning with Marquez so won't be surprised if Manny decides to take a 4th fight to keep running from Floyd. I bet Manny will push the 4th fight at 147 cause we all already know so far, Marquez has schooled Pac on all previous fights lower then 147. Maybe Manny will have better luck at beating Marquez at 147.

Comment

• Originally posted by ex-pacfan View Post
                  Seriously??? Because we've already seen it 3 times! And I don't expect the outcome to be any different.

You lost me here. So you're saying "it's easier to take a loss when you get robbed than it is to.... take a loss when you get robbed"?

The bottom line is that we're looking at fourth fight. C'mon man!?! Four!?! Really!?! It's not like there's no one else out there to fight, from junior welter to junior middle, there's gang of potential dance partners out there. And we wonder "What's wrong with boxing?" But we keep feeding the monster by buying this bull sh_t!

Boycott Pac-Marquez 4
                  people refuse to see or accept why theyre fighting a 4th time, its a sore point for pacfans because marquez kicks his butt everytime, its a sore point for jmm fans because he keeps getting jobbed by pacfart judges. you dont fight 3 times unless theres something seriousley wrong,if pac felt he won any of these fights deep down it wouldntve gone past the first one. to a pacfart the only good pac fight is one where he wins and dominates, not one wher its competetive and certainly not one where he kgets beat every time by a liteweight old all time great.....

Comment

• Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
                    Anyone who compares the robbery of Pac vs Bradley to Pac vs Marquez 1,2 and 3 combined in terms of controversy needs to quit sniffing the glue. All three JMM-Pac fights were close and could've gone either way. Pac-Bradley was sickening... Just sickening just look at the compubox numbers. I don't wanna see another JMM-Pac fight for nothin' and if they do fight again I hope to hell Pacquiao is the first to knock his A$$ out cold to shut the mouths of all the haters out there. Pac-Bradley went down to negate all possibilities of a FMJ fight. That was the way out for Arum not for Pacquiao, Pacquiao has always been a warrior who never complained about a fight or ran from a fight. Knock that sucka Marquez out Pac!!
                    BULLSHIAAAT!!!!PAC VS JMM 3 WAS NO CLOSER THAN BRADLLEY FIGHT, PAC MAYBE WON 3 OR 4 ROUNDS IF YOUR VERY GENEROUS CLOSSE MY ASSSSSS!!!! ITS WOULDNTVE BEEN CONTREVERSIAL AND HIGHLY PANNED WORLDWIDE IF IT COULDVE" GONE EITHER WAY"jmm WON THE LAST FIGHT AND HE MADE IT LOOK EASY!

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      My problem is not so much he's a crybaby. It that he acts like this is the only good fight he must take. That **** is weak. He's not going **** but fighting cans ans waiting for pac. That's pathetic.
                      UHH YEAH DUDE IM SURE SO SURE PAC IS OUT THERE FIGHTING CANELO, OR MATHYSSE OR THE GHOST OR EVEN GARCIA OR MAIDANA, PACMAN IS LEAST KNOWN FOR TAKING ON LEGITIMATE THREATS OR EVEN PERTESON OR ANY TOP 140-150LBER FOR THAT MATTER,, JMM IS A LITWEIGHT AND HE KEEPS BEATING THE SUPPOSEDLY "BEST WELTERWEIGHT" GIVE IT UP Jmm BEATS THAT ASS IF THEY FIGHT 99 TIMES, PLAIN TRUTH IS PAC KNOWS HE LOST HE WOULDNT EVEN CONSIDER A 4TH 3 OR EVEN 2ND MEETING HAD HE LOOKED LIKE A CONNVINCING WINNER IN ANY OF THOSE FIGHTS.jmm IS SIMPLEY THE BETTER FIGHTER.

Comment

Working...
                      X