Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry to bother you guys, but did Pacquiao knock out Shane Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
    Exactly!!! Like Mosley was suppose to let Pacquiao knock him out???? He did the same thing that Cotto and Clottey did, once he knew he was in trouble he started to go into defensive mode and just tryed to weather the storm out.

Some how they don't hate Cotto and Clottey for doing that though, but they call Shane every word in the book.
    he went out of his way to make the fight happen. Clottey was PICKED. Mosley had to bolt from his partnership from Golden Boy to get the fight done.

so yea you can see the disappointment he didnt give it his all, he was there to collect a check.

couple that with the fact Pac was criticized by people for not fighting "African-American fighters", and the one he fought didnt show up, that doesnt reflect well on black boxers at all.

Comment

Funny thread.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
        he went out of his way to make the fight happen. Clottey was PICKED. Mosley had to bolt from his partnership from Golden Boy to get the fight done.

so yea you can see the disappointment he didnt give it his all, he was there to collect a check.

couple that with the fact Pac was criticized by people for not fighting "African-American fighters", and the one he fought didnt show up, that doesnt reflect well on black boxers at all.
        I see your point, but I think what everyone ment when they said a slick Black fighter, they meant Berto and Bradley, and probably even Judah.

There is nothing slick about Mosley and he has never been slick even when he was in his prime.

BTW, I had Pacquiao by 7-1 odds

Comment

Mosley quit on his stool at the end of the 4th. After that they did 8 rounds of friendly sparring so everyone didn't have to go home early.

Comment

i'm posting in this thread to increase my post count.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              you dont remember watching the fight?

PAC KOd Shane in the 1st round...Shane tried to touch gloves and PAC decked him...Kenny Bayless called for the paramedics and didnt even bother counting
              Now that's what should have happened instead of the 12rd love fest. Tapping gloves, winking, high fiving and hugging in the ring. Was that a fight or Brokeback moutain?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                and his tattoo melted away from the sheer awesomeness of the punch
                hahahaaha ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                  No, are you a mind reader, lol, I knew what was gonna happen, the boxing fans played along.

But I did get 1 ranging *******, which is you!!! DAMN, THAT BACKFIRED DIDN'T IT??

I kill myself laughing sometimes.
                  now comes the usual excuses nyahahahaha...

Comment

Working...
                  X