No announcement yet.

Texas On The Take: And The Boxing Emberrassment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
    Oh, I am not delusional about that. They wanted to secede because President Obama was elected (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=54198769936) and have standing sites all over the internet supporting this action. I think it's traitorous and it illustrates, without equivocation, that they don't give a damn about what anyone else thinks.
    you know what top prank will say, "this is the deal, thisis tx" while he condones it
    Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 08-26-2010, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
      resto actually cheated in a fight....margo attempted to cheat......you cant really say one is a murderer because he was guilty for attempted murder , can you?......
      In legal terms, no. But if you fire a weapon at someone and a bird intercepts the missile, does that clear the assailant of wrongdoing? *I* make no distinction between criminals who attempt and fail from those that attempt and succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Copeland View Post
        you know damn well you would be going if your broke @ss could afford it....don't front
        sure guy. youd be suprised at what i can afford

Comment

Oh, I am not delusional about that. They wanted to secede because President Obama was elected (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=54198769936) and have standing sites all over the internet supporting this action. I think it's traitorous and it illustrates, without equivocation, that they don't give a damn about what anyone else thinks.
          Traitorous?

lol, that just proves how much they love America. Obama is a globalist stooge.

Comment

In legal terms, no. But if you fire a weapon at someone and a bird intercepts the missile, does that clear the assailant of wrongdoing? *I* make no distinction between criminals who attempt and fail from those that attempt and succeed.
            You make no distinctions at all since you obviously don't seem to know what you're talking about.

All you know is that you're still sad that Cotto lost a fight 2 years ago and don't have the mental development to get over it so you reach for fantasies to comfort yourself with.

Which is why again, even though you have no proof of Fudge cheating Cotta, you still wanna believe he did.

Such a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
              You make no distinctions at all since you obviously don't seem to know what you're talking about.

All you know is that you're still sad that Cotto lost a fight 2 years ago and don't have the mental development to get over it so you reach for fantasies to comfort yourself with.

Which is why again, even though you have no proof of Fudge cheating Cotta, you still wanna believe he did.

Such a kid.
              by a CHEATER and it is traitorous

Comment

ok then......and what are the chances of margo only trying to cheat once?..it may be slim but it is very posssible!...bottomline is , altho he tried to cheat,he really never cheated in a fight!

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                  by a CHEATER and it is traitorous
                  eat a dick you trolling clown.

you don't even know what traitorous means.

The word is actually treason.

Secession from movements and people that are dangerous to the republic are the most patriotic things that can be done.

But I'm not gonna do you any favors and school you on America.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
                    eat a dick you trolling clown.

you don't even know what traitorous means.

The word is actually treason.

Secession from movements and people that are dangerous to the republic are the most patriotic things that can be done.

But I'm not gonna do you any favors and school you on America.
                    he made the comment that I have no idea what he can afford.

Maybe, but there's one thing for sure that I know he can't afford.....and that's a few semesters Career Point Institute.

Don't believe me. Go read that thread in which he thinks a decade is 11 years.
                    Last edited by Khalid X; 08-26-2010, 10:06 PM.

Comment

• Fuk Margacheater! I wish him the worst!!

Comment

Working...
                      X