No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley, Mundine Ready For Battle on October 23rd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mosley, Mundine Ready For Battle on October 23rd

Former champions "Sugar Shane Mosley (47-8-1, 31KOs) and Anthony Mundine (44-5, 26KOs) will do battale at the Sydney Entertainment Center, in Sydney, Australia on October 23rd. The two fighters met face to face at a Friday afternoon press conference to officially announce the contest. The fight is taking place at the junior middleweight limit of 154-pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good lord! Its gonna be like watching jones green all over again! Lmbo

Comment

Shane will do well.

Comment

Anybody know what te purses for this fight will be

Comment

Why don't I just go to a senior citizen retirement home and watch them fight?

Comment

Creed-Drago II?

Comment

That's why I always loved Shane Mosley as one of the biggest balls boxer out there, fighting the De la Hoyas, Mayorgas, Collazos, Wrights, Forrests, Mayweathers, Alvarez, Cottos, and the list goes on and on, Mosley always has fought the toughest opposition , hope he wins this fight, Mundine looks a lot bigger than him.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Why don't I just go to a senior citizen retirement home and watch them fight?
                Don't think, Shane don't thinks he's Done....: so don't Count the Sugar Cat OUT, just Yet!!!

Comment

You can do it Shane

Comment

I love Australia. I wish I lived there.

Brilliant people & they have the right balance of life (UK too regimented, US too capitalistic). Aussies are smart enough not to believe politicians or big business but still have the opportunity to move ahead.

They have a great attitude towards life.

Saying that, Mundine is a f.cuking di.ckhead.

Comment

Working...
                    X