Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enough With the Mayweather threads. NSB was just recovering.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
    Mayweather fans cant take the heat Lol.
    I don't feel any heat. It's more like my little brother tapping on my shoulder until it goes numb. It's annoying. It's childish. It's *******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Sheep who live in glass houses should not throw stones~
      Its people you tard.

I aint worried about anything anyway, firstly im not a Pac fan, nor am i a fan of any particular fighter so much where by i would go to some of the lengths you saddo's do to defend Mayweather.

As long as Mayweather fans (*****s) exist i will call it as it is.
      Last edited by Dynamite Kid; 04-09-2010, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
        Pullcounter used to be a Mayweather fan. That's how funny this is.
        It's a shame that he felt he had to compromise his true opinions and feelings all for minor social vindication.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
          I don't feel any heat. It's more like my little brother tapping on my shoulder until it goes numb. It's annoying. It's childish. It's *******ed.
          Lol i know it annoys you, you keep coming into my threads and either redirecting me to one of my previous threads or trying to come at me with so called "official meaning for the word elite" Lol

Comment

Its people you tard.

I aint worried anything anyway, firstly im not a Pac fan, nor am i a fan of any particular fighter so much where by i would go to some of the lengths you saddo's do to defend Mayweather.

As long as Mayweather fans (*****s) exist i will call it as it is.
            You are a sheep~ which is why I changed the wording dip-****.

A sheep follows the heard, you always follow the heard which is why I consider you a sheep since you can't act on your own beliefs.

I consider Floyd a great fighter so people who come at me I will speak my beliefs on the matter and really do not care if my views are popular or not.

Why do you care so much what other men think about a fighter?

Comment

Lol i know it annoys you, you keep coming into my threads and either redirecting me to one of my previous threads or trying to come at me with so called "official meaning for the word elite" Lol
              Your an awful poster who I son on a daily basis.

Comment

This thread has great potential.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Your an awful poster who I son on a daily basis.
                  If you honestly think that then your more stupid than i thought, no one ever owned me on this forum, i would kill myself i lost an argument to someone as thick as you, you really are'nt good enough to debate with me, not only do you lack the Boxing knowledge but you also have the commonsense of a 10 year old.

You dislike me so much because its you! who i consistently own Lol, now jog son.

Comment

If you honestly think that then your more stupid than i thought, no one ever owned me on this forum, i would kill myself i lost an argument to someone as thick as you, you really are'nt good enough to debate with me, not only do you lack the Boxing knowledge but you also have the commonsense of a 10 year old.

You dislike me so much because its you! who i consistently own Lol, now jog son.
                    You lose every argument.

You are a clown who knows **** all about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      You lose every argument.

You are a clown who knows **** all about boxing.
                      That's not true.

Comment

Working...
                      X