Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Because of this, now i want cotto to KTFO jennings bad.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eli porter View Post
    pfff, they didnt say anything out of order. your obviously being too sensitive..
    Exactly what I was thinking. Bunch of soft fanboy twats on this forum these days.

Comment

quotes.
      "we are hoping cotto has a mental scar after a fight in which he lost to a guy with 7 losses."

talk about being unbiased.

**** the puerto rican media always give their props to non puerto ricans, why should these fukers be any different? especially after trying to say that cotto is a bum because he lost to a bum. that's what they were trying to say.

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
        quotes.
        "we are hoping cotto has a mental scar after a fight in which he lost to a guy with 7 losses."

**** the puerto rican media always give their props to non puerto ricans, why should these fukers be any different? especially after trying to say that cotto is a bum because he lost to a bum. that's what they were trying to say.
        Are you ******ed?

Comment

quotes.

dude, you have got to be kidding me

Comment

Originally posted by eli porter View Post
            pfff, they didnt say anything out of order. your obviously being too sensitive. I'm a cotto fan and want him to win but this is no worse then anything else you see on tv.

They're not being any more nationalistic or jingoistic then what appears on american tv, not by a long shot.
            hoping for a fighter to have a "mental scar" and basically trying to say he's a bum because he los to a bum with 7 losses not 5 7 losses. that how much they know about boxing.

looks pretty dirsrespectful to me.

Comment

Dude Cotto fans hope that Tony is ripe for the picking after the wars he was in with Cotto and Mosley....isn't that the same thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Are you ******ed?
                are you stupid?? you biased punk. face reality.

they were disrespectful,end of story.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhfalvor View Post
                  Dude Cotto fans hope that Tony is ripe for the picking after the wars he was in with Cotto and Mosley....isn't that the same thing?
                  biased fans not the fuking media on national TV.

Comment

are you stupid?? you biased punk. face reality.

they were disrespectful,end of story.

Comment

dont worry napo he'll be the european version of alfonso gomez when cotto is done with him

Comment

Working...
                      X