Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Video] Shane Mosley "Canelo is not a big challenge at all"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Canelo is the easiest fight Shane has had for a while, aside from Mora but still Shane is too old too shot, he is losing.

Comment

Call me crazy, but after that video, I'm sold. Shane has a certain look and a very direct language about him that I have rarely, if ever, seen from him. He certainly has abandoned that stupid ass grin he had before the Mayweather and Pacquiao fights. This win would mean everything for him (just like the Margarito fight) and he's going for it. I was on the fence, but I don't think Alvarez takes this one.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        This would have been true....10 years ago. This would have been a massacre then. Now? Might still be...but for him.

Still..

WAR MOSLEY!

Shane Mosley has never been great at 154, so I doubt it would be a "massacre" 10 years ago.

Comment

Translation:"I'm gonna hug Canelo all night like I did Margarito to prove I'm a better fighter"

F.uck outa here and go to Dancing With The Stars with that hugging, hand holding and head grabbing crap, Shane you charlatan! This clown talks like he's a real fighter.

Comment

That's pretty funny coming from Shane Mosley. I guess he needs to find a way to redeem himself after his horrible performance against Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
              Mosley you had a good run now please retire before you end up like Ali, No offense Muhamed

Comment

Mosley is a joke... his whole career has massive ??????? next to it.... ROY ROIDS MOSLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

man watch me put money on this fool and lose it

Comment

this will be the fair fight to judge where Mosley is, I'm not one of the people saying he has to retire because he lost to the two best fighters in the world... lets see

Comment

Working...
                    X