No announcement yet.

Is miguel cotto one of the top5 fighters of his generation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is miguel cotto one of the top5 fighters of his generation

Outside of Mayweather and Pacquaio, who will go down as greater than miguel cotto in his era, shane mosley was part of the tito trinidad/odlh/hopkins/jones era

Originally posted by Carlos-El_indio View Post
    Outside of Mayweather and Pacquaio, who will go down as greater than miguel cotto in his era, shane mosley was part of the tito trinidad/odlh/hopkins/jones era
    can't lie, cotto is the dlh of this generation. he fought almost everybody. hopefully he doesn't dress up like a tranny.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      can't lie, cotto is the dlh of this generation. he fought almost everybody. hopefully he doesn't dress up like a tranny.
      lol

yeh i rate cotto up there, by the quality of his opponents...if he beats marg in a rematch he's definately there imo

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        Don't like De La Hoya and like Cotto but I have disagree with what you said. De La Hoya was competitive in most of the big fights he fought in. Cotto got styled on.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          Don't like De La Hoya and like Cotto but I have disagree with what you said. De La Hoya was competitive in most of the big fights he fought in. Cotto got styled on.
          did he fight anyone as great as Pacman?

Oh he did and whappen.

Comment

Cotto was competitive, hell he was winning, the first couple rounds against Margarito...and as far as Pacquaio, he was the only fighter to win at least 1 round in all of Pac's fights from DLH onwards.

Comment

what generation would he be considered part of?

Comment

cotto lost twice.

cotto was actually competitive during most of his fight with margarito and was competitive the first few rounds against pacquiao. people always forget that cause of how brutal both fights ended. and the margarito fight has some question marks.

i'm not even a fan, but the guy is an elite boxer even as of now.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  what generation would he be considered part of?
                  the mayweather/pacquaio/cotto/marquez/vasquez/klitschko era

Comment

no. There have been greater fighters of his 'generation'. he does not hit the top 5.

Comment

Working...
                    X