No announcement yet.

Soul food causes cancer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul food causes cancer?

I'm watching something on t.v and the reason they claim African American males are twice as likely to get cancer than whites is because of certain foods like soul food, fried foods, and lard. I have never heard of this but I guess it makes sense. You guys know anything about this?

Fried food cause all kinds of maladies. So does corn syrup, processed foods of any kind etc. Organic, healthy food costs far more, so obviously, people with less money have less dietary choices. I'm sure that lack of health care and preventive care has a lot to do with it too.

Comment

Everything causes cancer. Getting up in the night apparently causes cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        I'm watching something on t.v and the reason they claim African American males are twice as likely to get cancer than whites is because of certain foods like soul food, fried foods, and lard. I have never heard of this but I guess it makes sense. You guys know anything about this?
        Could you please overview a little more soulfood and I will be able to give you a decent analysis. Nutrition lately been a hobby of mine.

Comment

That **** is so unhealthy.

Oxtails are amazing though.

Comment

Working...
          X