No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO is Closing Out The Year With a Holiday Bang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: HBO is Closing Out The Year With a Holiday Bang

It’s a holiday treat for HBO Boxing fans. Over five consecutive nights in late December, the HBO2 service will present 10 of the year’s standout fights, spotlighting some of the biggest names in the sport in riveting performances. Featured are signature wins by Manny Pacquiao, Miguel Cotto, Timothy Bradley Jr. and Carl Froch plus breakout victories by rising stars Gennady Golovkin, Adonis Stevenson and Sergey Kovalev.

[Click Here To Read More]

Too many one sided blowouts and no Barker-Geale.

Comment

Some exciting fights some eh fights... I might watch

Comment

What signature win did manny and cotto have this year? Lol

Comment

****ty year for HBO boxing the only fight I was hyped for was Donaire vs Rigondeaux that is it

Comment

I got all HBO fights this year on HD on DVD.

Comment

For Christmas they should show the early HBO fights like Hagler, Leonard even earlier. Showing us fights from the last year won't be watched so much because we just seen them all.

Comment

the desert storm vs provod is the best fight of them all

Comment

HBO finally decides to stop showcasing GB fighters when they have nearly every entertaining fighter in their stable. Not a good year for HBO IMO. Aside from the emergence of GG and Stevenson. They did start off with a bang the first month or so I'll give them that.

Comment

cotto rodriguez and pacquaio rios are a waste of time, unless you're a hardcore cotto or manny fight. simple reason they were so lopsided.any other fights that arent being shown?

Comment

Working...
                    X