No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. Confirms Steve Collins Fight Discussions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. Confirms Steve Collins Fight Discussions

Former four division world champion Roy Jones Jr, 44-years-old, has confirmed to BBC Sport that there are ongoing discussions to stage a fight against former beltholder Steve Collins, 48-years-old, in England in April. Collins last fought in 1997. Jones has really declined, losing seven of his last fourteen fights.

[Click Here To Read More]

Who would want to pay money to see a fight like this?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Former four division world champion Roy Jones Jr, 44-years-old, has confirmed to BBC Sport that there are ongoing discussions to stage a fight against former beltholder Steve Collins, 48-years-old, in England in April. Collins last fought in 1997. Jones has really declined, losing seven of his last fourteen fights.

[Click Here To Read More]
      why would jones by scared of you steve!!!! jones would of stopped you like he did to clinton woods!!!!

and why dont your explain why you decided not to defend your world title belt a week before cancelling against joe calzaghe, your the coward!!!!

Comment

I would rather see Lewis and Tyson come out of retirement and arm wrestle than to see this…

I would rather see Calzaghe and Hatton after a night around town, come out and take turns slapping each other than see this.

I would rather see Pac fight Mayweather than see this.

I would rather see Bruce Buffer start announcing boxing matches than to see this.

I would rather listen to Broner's band camp mix tape and Cher while watching James Toney workout than to see this.

Please boxing gods, don't let it happen.

Comment

A Delorean and reruns of Automan please.

Comment

I'm watching reruns of Full House and Power Rangers while getting drunk and stoned and I feel I should say these guys need to stop living in the past and think about their health.

Comment

Roy really needs to just retire and concentrate on his HBO career.

Comment

I would rather watch Muhammad Ali attempt to eat a bowl of cereal, unassisted... than watch roy jones fight again.

Comment

lol..............

Comment

Good, Im sick of Roy actually fighting legit opponents. This may be the first Roy fight Ive caught since Calzaghe.

Comment

Working...
                    X