Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch-Kessler II: 8,000 Tickets Sold, Sellout is Expected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's gonna be a great night for every sports fan. and to the guy who said england is the most football crazy nation in europe, seems like he hasnt been off that island too often.

them folks love rugby, cricket, darts and what not. countries like germany basically dont have any other mainstream sport next to football since there is no room for it, but in the uk as ticket sales prove the sports landscape is thankfully more diverse.

Comment

Originally posted by -vincenzo- View Post
      it's gonna be a great night for every sports fan. and to the guy who said england is the most football crazy nation in europe, seems like he hasnt been off that island too often.

them folks love rugby, cricket, darts and what not. countries like germany basically dont have any other mainstream sport next to football since there is no room for it, but in the uk as ticket sales prove the sports landscape is thankfully more diverse.

For you to deny that Football is the most popular sport in England is living in a higher state of denial than Klittards.

Nobody said England didn't have other sports.. Soccer is more popular in England than the NFL is in the United States.

Soccer is the most watched sport in Europe.. and it's not even remotely close..

English Sports is football. That doesn't mean other sports are not popular.. it just means that Soccer = England.

I mean this is common sense.

If England ever wins the world cup.. the isle will explode..

Explode.. There will be nothing left but a big hole where the UK used to be..

Selling out an arena.. don't mean anything. It's far easier to sell out in Europe than it is in The United States when it comes to boxing.

But for anyone to think that Champions League finals will NOT effect casual viewing.. it's ignorant... That's why I said the best will be to have the fight AFTER the Finals or BEFORE the Finals...

same day is ok.. but not same time slot.

Comment

No surprise. This is a great fight, and the first was excellent so everybody already has an idea of what to expect. These guys both deserve the fanfare.

Comment

That site is a fooking joke. Everytime I click on tickets, it says the seats aren't available - but then it'll change the price band that is seemingly available - so right now, it's showing the £80 tickets to be available (having not been so since about 4pm). But when I click on it - nothing. Not available, try again.

When I click on the £500 seats (just to check) - still getting the message about tickets not being available.

Ridiculous.

Comment

where can i get a bloody ticket!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
              That site is a fooking joke. Everytime I click on tickets, it says the seats aren't available - but then it'll change the price band that is seemingly available - so right now, it's showing the £80 tickets to be available (having not been so since about 4pm). But when I click on it - nothing. Not available, try again.

When I click on the £500 seats (just to check) - still getting the message about tickets not being available.

Ridiculous.
              I just brought two side by side of the £80 ones. Literally, just now.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                I just brought two side by side of the £80 ones. Literally, just now.
                I just tried one (I need 4 but just testing it out) - can't even get that, even though the band is available.

Congrats though, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                  I just tried one (I need 4 but just testing it out) - can't even get that, even though the band is available.

Congrats though, man.
                  Worst website I've ever come across for buying tickets.

How can you justify the fact that between 12.30 and 3 I can't find a single set of tickets ANYWHERE in the arena yet at 8:30 I try once and get two together?

It's a joke.

Comment

Fight of the ****ing Year coming, the fans are the guaranteed winners for this one.

Comment

No real surprise. British fans are crazy about Boxing. Unification fight. And a for sure war this is going to sale out in a few days if has not already.

Comment

Working...
                      X