Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fookin 'ate *****s!

Comment

Originally posted by LFC View Post
      Thanks for enlightening me on that fact. Racism has become too complex for me to comprehend nowadays. Here I was thinking racism was all about the colour of a persons skin but I guess I need to do more reading.
      Its always been a pointless classification. Back in the day they thought if you were from Yorkshire you were a different type of race/ethnicity to if you were from Lancashire. humans is humans at the end of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
        I fookin 'ate *****s!
        good with a nice tomato garlic sauce i hear...

Comment

I agree that Ramani gypsies are an ethnic group but Irish travellers are just Irish travellers.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Glad Tyson Fury is standing up against Twitter racism... i'm sick of it.

Racism against Whites isn't frowned upon like it is against other races/ethnicities. It offends me how whites are treated by the media and boxing fans.

Good job Tyson Fury
            He's talking about racism towards gypsys/travellers.

Comment

He's a *****, just man up and deal with it. It's not racism or any other 'ism. If you always dish it out on twitter how can you turn around and cry foul?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                Its always been a pointless classification. Back in the day they thought if you were from Yorkshire you were a different type of race/ethnicity to if you were from Lancashire. humans is humans at the end of the day.

Actually that's not true at all. You obviously know nothing of anthropology or genetics.

Comment

Is this the same mother****er that said "Hail Hitler" recently?

**** off, ****.

Comment

Fury is just a Manc of Irish decent who lives in a caravan. It's as simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by LFC View Post
                      Since when have travellers been a race?
                      Irish travellers are now a defined ethnic group in UK law so attacks can be classified as racially aggravated the same as it would be for a more obvious racist attack

Comment

Working...
                      X