Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye paid £165,000 for reality show (highest paid celebrity)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye paid £165,000 for reality show (highest paid celebrity)

(around $263,000)

It’s been revealed today that boxer David Haye has received the biggest fee of all this year’s contestants in I’m A Celebrity, having landed the very nice thank you sum of £165,000 to star in the ITV1 show.

That’s around £100,000 more than the other celebrities have been paid, given that they’re averaging £60,000 each.

However, David’s management team reckon that there’s no way David would’ve agreed to take part for less.

A source told the Daily Star, “David Haye is a big name and a big character and he doesn’t come cheap.

“Show bosses were desperate to have him on board so they caved in to his massive pay demands.”

And as we reported earlier, David’s already been working that fee off, having faced Made In Chelsea star Hugo Taylor in the first Bushtucker trial of the series which was entitled, Special Delivery.

We’ll find out in tonight’s launch show if he won meals for his team Croc Creek, or if Hugo walked away the victor by landing food for his Snake Rock campmates.

But irrespective of which team won, reports indicate that Nadine Dorries tried to take overall charge by telling her fellow contestants, “I think we need to approach this task strategically and with a little bit of efficiency and organisation.”

Word has it that the majority of her campmates pretty much ignored her, but as mentioned, we’ll find out exactly what happened tonight at 9pm on ITV1.

http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/im-a-ce...ant-this-year/

That's just spare change for David I think he's mainly made this move for the exposure.

Comment

He's only gone on this to brush his ego.

Comment

Win win, then.

Comment

Why is he there if not because he's an attention seeking twat? Guys like Benn and Bugner had a decent excuse, not Haye.

Comment

Exposure, good money and a chance to reach a new audience.....no surprise he went for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
              Why is he there if not because he's an attention seeking twat? Guys like Benn and Bugner had a decent excuse, not Haye.
              Surely it's a given?

He's there to earn $ and generate interest among casual boxing fans for the Vitali fight next year.

Comment

haye has no dignity whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
                  That's just spare change for David I think he's mainly made this move for the exposure.
                  this basically

Comment

Working...
                  X