Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ducking on it's Finest

BOXING 101

How to duck your opponent.
    1. Let your Father and Uncle trash talk to your possible future opponent.
    2. Act like you are very exited on the fight.
    3. when the negotiation is nearly done, immediately ask for ridiculous Drug test demand.
    4. when your opponent agreed to your ridiculous demand, take a vacation and let your spokesman deny the negotiation.
    5. just hide, wait until your possible opponent sign a contract with other opponent.
    6. after the contract has been signed and they started their promotional tour, make a racist video about your supposed to be opponent and act like a thug.
    7. ask for apology to the fans.
    8. when your supposed to be opponent is still looking forward to fight you next year, beat a woman so that you might go to jail, now you have the reason not to fight him next year.

Originally posted by hellogarci_24 View Post
    BOXING 101

How to duck your opponent.
    1. Let your Father and Uncle trash talk to your possible future opponent.
    2. Act like you are very exited on the fight.
    3. when the negotiation is nearly done, immediately ask for ridiculous Drug test demand.
    4. when your opponent agreed to your ridiculous demand, take a vacation and let your spokesman deny the negotiation.
    5. just hide, wait until your possible opponent sign a contract with other opponent.
    6. after the contract has been signed and they started their promotional tour, make a racist video about your supposed to be opponent and act like a thug.
    7. ask for apology to the fans.
    8. when your supposed to be opponent is still looking forward to fight you next year, beat a woman so that you might go to jail, now you have the reason not to fight him next year.
    So ducking finally opened up to the media and spoke on it is finest?

Comment

It's like doing sign language to the blind, lol... I could never figure out how asking for a "Drug Test" could be considered a duck, it's beyond me....

Comment

Yeah, he is ducking Manny! See, Floyd isn't as dumb as he looks! He wants to protect his 0 that much that he will cause bodily harm to other people just so he can get locked up and away from Manny! This ain't right!

Comment

$40 million on the table and instead he chooses to go "on vacation".

If he really believes he can whoop Pac, he would've already agreed to fight.

Simple as that.

Comment

the guy just want to protect his "0". i don't see that as ducking.

Comment

nice enumeration of events right there.. lol lol lol hahahahaha

Comment

this may help those future aspiring boxers how to become undefeated. i did this so that if ever they read this, they will have a new idea on how to be undefeated on boxing.

Comment

Everything what TS said is true!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                    Everything what TS said is true!!!!
                    yet the *****s keep on singin "manny ducked floyd"! hahahah even an 8 month old brain would understand that floyd is duckin pac. i dont know how old *****s brain are.

Comment

Working...
                    X