No announcement yet.

David Haye Decision in 10 Days.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye Decision in 10 Days.

Magdeburg,Germany tonight,Adam Booth in the ring after the Groves win tonight stated,the speculation around Haye's return on the 6th of July is down to poor journalism,but said a decision is expected within 10 days on the star's future.Could it be full time retirement or a planned return ?
    Love him or hate him the man should be in the ring,with his popularity at an all time high with casual UK fans after his recent 3 weeks in the Jungle Celebrity show,hot on his heels from the Celebrity Show,The Haye-Maker has just released a get fit DVD.If there ever was a time to return to the ring surely that time is now or never.

He should really get himself fighting twice a year. He's at a prime age for a HW and he's a very, very good fighter.

I expect a return announcement and hopefully he shows what he can do by going in there and taking out Pulev or Povetkin....even Adamek would draw some interest I'm sure.

Comment

Adamek in Poland would draw huge figures,50/50 fight IMO,I couldn't see a stoppage personally,Goral has looked lethargic of late,Haye would be catching him at a good time if they fought now.

Comment

I think Haye would stop Adamek.

I really don't rate Adamek at HW, I've seen him hurt a number of times and also outboxed by average guys. I can't see him standing up to too many of the right hands that would hit the target. In all honesty, I don't think Adamek should still be at HW.

Comment

I love to watch Haye he is exciting and brings the action plus he is entertaining, reminds me of the olden days heavyweights.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
            I love to watch Haye he is exciting and brings the action plus he is entertaining, reminds me of the olden days heavyweights.
            You being serious? Haye is a fraud!!!

At CW he was exiting as he put people away but at HW he has been a joke! He threw the least amount of punches ever in a HW title fight against Valuev, fought a bum who got beat by Roy Jones as his first defense (Also badly gassed against ruiz) fought A-Farce and looked worse than Michael Sprott who KO'd Audley (Not to mention it looked a huge fix) and after years of talking, didnt show up against the champ and wimpered to a UD lose.

Haye can **** off and never come back. He's a ****

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post

At CW he was exiting as he put people away but at HW he has been a joke! He threw the least amount of punches ever in a HW title fight against Valuev, fought a bum who got beat by Roy Jones as his first defense (Also badly gassed against ruiz) fought A-Farce and looked worse than Michael Sprott who KO'd Audley (Not to mention it looked a huge fix) and after years of talking, didnt show up against the champ and wimpered to a UD lose.

Yep, Haye is a fraud for not standing toe-to-toe with the 7ft Valuev

Comment

Originally posted by No1
                Quote:

Originally Posted by piojo del norte

Damn ... He mad.

Hopefully it's Povetkin and Haye steamrolls him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I think haye will go for pov and ko him imo

then look for a rematch with wlad

there are some posts about why haye does not fight more often, he is a very injury prone fighter, in his last 4 out of 5 fights, he came into them with an injury. Some people are just born like that, injury prone

plus, there is no reason for haye to have nothing fights, unless the division was stacked, then there would be a reason but at the moment it would be nothing fights

Comment

I'm a realist. Haye stops Adamek with ease.

He needs a win over a serious contender. Perhaps Povetkin? I know he's fairly pally with Kalle Sauerland, so its possible. Or perhaps Helenius? The guy is an oath and asking to get stopped.

Either way, Wladimir beats him.

Comment

Working...
                    X