• Originally posted by licari123 View Post
        I'm so anxious to hear a reaction from Floyd about this fight lol
        i'm more interested in hearing bradley's reaction

Comment

• Originally posted by licari123 View Post
          I'm so anxious to hear a reaction from Floyd about this fight lol
          Originally posted by fitefan View Post
          i'm more interested in hearing bradley's reaction
          I'm more interested in Roach's, Pugas, Pac-boys, and the rest of his fan clubs.

Comment

• I was Just reading about after the fight Pac went back to THEhotel (Nice place, stayed there for the Mayweather Cotto fight) and was sitting down for dinner watching the replay with his friends and family, he smiled really big and yelled out to everyone as it started "Spoiler alert. I don't think you will like how this ends!"

Goes on to state that he has no excuses and is perfectly fine and will continue to fight on.

That right there is the man! That is what I’m talking about. How can you hate him personally? True gentlemen!

If only Bob was out of the picture!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              I'm more interested in Roach's, Pugas, Pac-boys, and the rest of his fan clubs.
              hit the tube, bro. lots of good stuff on there....lol

Comment

• Id still like to see pac mayweather. To me it was a perfect shot, Marquez caught Pacquiao with a 1 in a million punch. It couldn't have happaned to a better guy than marquez, he deserved it hes a great fighter. I don't think he would be able to land a shot like that on Pacquiao if they fought again though. Pacquiao seemed to be controlling the fight and if he was a smarter fighter he would have laid back and did what he had done in the first few rounds and just landed little shots and pick him apart over the next few rounds and get a stoppage.

They are both great fighters and Pacquiao looked good, he still has all the tools, his skill is still their so no need to retire, he got caught by a beautiful punch, all credit to marquez and nacho.

If they fight again (which I would rather see over a rios fight as I think Rios would get picked apart by pacquiaos skills) I think pacquiao would be safer and would probably win, now if marquez landed another shot like that again, well then its time to retire.

Rios, Bradley, or Marquez next for Pacquiao............I don't know how people wouldn't want to see Pac Marquez 5 over those other options.

Comment

• Marquez was quoted as saying that he had a dream where he knocked down Pacquiao twice. Was the knockdown and KO coincidential?

Comment

• anyone know who that "guy's" hand was?

Comment

• Just wow at the ultra floyders posting pics of humble filipino men and kids, I used to think pactarts were the worst, not anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X