No announcement yet.

FNR4 CAB's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FNR4 CAB's

I've been downloading fighters, but a lot of people are ******ed with the ratings. Downloaded Judah, JMM, Paul Williams, etc. and all of them are at an 86 (really about a 90 against the licensed fighters). So I was wondering what you people rated your CAB's at. For example, I have Judah at an 80, with a lot of left handed power, hand speed, foot speed and head movement but low 70's in heart, chin and toughness. With a sniper style, philly shell and unconventional AI, I think he works out really well - very, very strong starter but wears down over the course of a fight. I either score an early KO or lose by decision.
    Last edited by BigStereotype; 01-12-2010, 10:11 AM.

I'm pretty sure the created fighters are capped at 86 overall rating but even with an 86 overall cap I can still make a fighter that's physically better than a 93 fighter.

Comment

Yeah, so can I, but that's not what I'm asking. They're capped at 86, but that 86 is actually equivalent to a 90 from a licensed fighter. My question is, since people tend to use all the points for the Downloaded Fighters, I want to know how you'd rate the fighters that you download. The only fighters I downloaded that I've used up all 86 rating points on are JMM and Pretty Boy Floyd.

Comment

When ever I download a CAB I always change the stats. People seem to think they HAVE to use up all the stats. And usually the stats are pretty off when you try to compare them to other boxers in the game that are licensed.

Comment

im suprised mayweather wasnt in fnr4 maybe he asked too much money to be in it, id say if he was in it he would be about 89-90

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanYeti View Post
            Yeah, so can I, but that's not what I'm asking. They're capped at 86, but that 86 is actually equivalent to a 90 from a licensed fighter. My question is, since people tend to use all the points for the Downloaded Fighters, I want to know how you'd rate the fighters that you download. The only fighters I downloaded that I've used up all 86 rating points on are JMM and Pretty Boy Floyd.
            Well the way I did it in FN3 was with a baseline fighter and using comparative stats from licensed guys in the same weight class.

So lets say I make a Trinidad. I would say that he has similar power to Hearns and would therefore use Hearn's power rating (maybe a point less). I would make sure he was a good deal slower than Mosley. But I believe he has very accurate punches.....etc etc......stamina similar to.......etc

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
              Well the way I did it in FN3 was with a baseline fighter and using comparative stats from licensed guys in the same weight class.

So lets say I make a Trinidad. I would say that he has similar power to Hearns and would therefore use Hearn's power rating (maybe a point less). I would make sure he was a good deal slower than Mosley. But I believe he has very accurate punches.....etc etc......stamina similar to.......etc

I made trinidad, I gave him 60 in his left hand (Hearns has 62 in his right)

I wanted to give tito 59, but SRL had 59 in his right.

I yoked his stamina up a lot as well, since he never seemed to tire.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                I made trinidad, I gave him 60 in his left hand (Hearns has 62 in his right)

I wanted to give tito 59, but SRL had 59 in his right.

I yoked his stamina up a lot as well, since he never seemed to tire.
                Yeah, I was just giving an example of how I made fighters in FN3. In FN4 I mostly just use stats that come with the guy I download.

But yeah, I would say Trinidad and Hearns are the 2 hardest hitting WW's in history and could easily have equal power. But my overall point is to use licensed guys stats as a baseline for created fighters stats.

Comment

Marquez is my favorite CAB, I think. What I have as important is high right hand power, above average (85-88) hand speed, good head and body toughness, very high (95+) block strength, heart and punch accuracy, and a mediocre chin. His stance is easy, punching style is balanced and best punch is a right hook. Boxer AI is set to counterpuncher. I love it. I fought Juan Diaz and it pretty much went exactly like the real bout - got bullied for a few rounds, then started picking him apart, even won on a 9th round TKO. He can get dropped but won't stay down.
                  Last edited by BigStereotype; 01-19-2010, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Arthur Abraham

Suggested Nickname: Prince
                    Height: 5'10"
                    Weight: 168 lbs
                    Reach: Normal
                    Punching Style: Power
                    Signature Punch: Chinfake Straight
                    Style: Upright
                    Blocking Style: Textbook
                    Best Punch: Straight Right
                    Boxer A.I.: Brawler
                    Left Hand Power - 85
                    Right Hand Power - 92
                    Hand Speed - 78
                    Punch Accuracy - 80
                    Foot Speed - 78
                    Head Movement - 80
                    Block Strength - 90
                    Head Toughness - 86
                    Body Toughness - 88
                    Stamina - 82
                    Heart - 87
                    Cuts - 86
                    Swelling - 77
                    Chin - 85
                    Notes: This one isn't perfect, to be honest. He gets the right feel - a defensively sound slugger - but the wrong way. This CAB will swing after every miss, which isn't really Abraham's style. He stays on defense and then will turn on the offense, ending up with something like 40 punches a round. Well the numbers are right, but he ends up spacing the punches more than i'd like. Still, he's hard to work up a rhythm against because there's always the threat of a bomb knocking you down and that's right on the money. All in all, I'd rate this a 7/10.

UPDATE: Switched the style to brawler, which kind of improves it. He has the same low workrate, but his defense is now kinda mediocre with the tradeoff that he'll actually advance on you and go on offense once in a while. Overall, improvement. 8/10.
                    Last edited by BigStereotype; 02-22-2010, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X