Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone who drinks alcohol criticize someone who smokes weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
    You don't smoke, Russian.

I'm specifically trying to see how many of the weed smokers will say that weed does not only have positive effects.
    the only negative for me is that if you're sitting around smoking with nothing to do you may stay that way a good portion of your day. but i smoke and then go about my daily business. work, gym, running, whatever. but i am probably one who would smoke "too much" by some people's standards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      with all respect to piggy who is a smart, smug **** but how is weed heads talk about smoking/praising/etc any difference than people who drink discussing how '****ed up' they got on booze from the night before.
      It's different because the knucklehead who is talking about this isn't then insisting that their alcohol binge somehow possesses a virtue that those schmucks who are tokin up lack.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        It's different because the knucklehead who is talking about this isn't then insisting that their alcohol binge somehow possesses a virtue that those schmucks who are tokin up lack.
        lmao - gotcha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Main problem with weed dope heads is that they compare smoking a small amount of weed to people being alcoholics and drinking till black outs
          seriously?

its the other way around imo. whenever alot of ppl talk about weed they say weed smokers lack ambition, just sit around all day getting high and playing video games.

thats the worst that can happen by smoking weed (which still isnt bad compared to other drugs). then they compare that to ppl who just drink a little bit. if they compared it to the worst effects of alcohol you would see once again that weed is far better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            short term memory perhaps. But I'll take that over possible liver or stomach damage any day as the prescribed medicine did that the marihuana now replaces as my chosen remedy.

Now you admit a good thing about marihuana..........Rockin'
            I've never smoked it and don't intend on trying it, so I can't speak from personal experience.

However, I have heard that it helps people relax and can help you generate ideas in your mind that you would never have thought of if you weren't high.

Comment

• Wait a minute......wait a minute.....wait a minute......now, who criticized who?

Comment

• never heard of drinkers criticizing smokers
                even dudes who drink more than they smoke still like weed
                seems like employment drug tests is all that keeps anyone from weed
                if not for that, everyone would burn trees at least a little bit

Comment

• Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
                  I've never smoked it and don't intend on trying it, so I can't speak from personal experience.

However, I have heard that it helps people relax and can help you generate ideas in your mind that you would never have thought of if you weren't high.
                  it's certainly relaxing depending on the type. I don't particularly think it enhances your mind like many others do.

Comment

• I can't believe I just read through this entire thread.

What I really can't believe is how much of a bubble I've been living in. Here in Cali, weed has been decriminalized and basically everyone I know smokes weed at least occasionally. I thought those stereo types of stoners being lazy with nothing going on in their life were long gone. Everyone that I know treats weed very much like alcohol. They smoke after work or on their days off, but it never gets in the way of their every day lives.

Comment

• I can do anything while I'm high that I can while I'm sober. Drinking on the other hand, limits just about everything I do.

Comment

Working...
                      X