Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's pathetic that the klitschkos get trashed on here because of racist fans...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
    hahahah, I really got into this ******* skin didn't I.

Hey vagina: Name a black fighter you like? And did you or did you not prop up castefootball the website (I and many others saw you did so go ahead and deny it).

And yes I'm clearly racist because I just made a post giving props to 2 white Euro fighters.

It's amazing that they give someone as slow as you computer access.

But your bull**** aside, way to miss the point of the thread.
    I dont think its anything to do with skin colour, most of the racism I see towards them is regards their nationality.....and the fact one of them fights like a be@tch

Comment

I trash them and I'm white........?

It's only banter at the end of the day, they couldn't care less what we think about.

Comment

As J RO says...they are two different fighter with two different resumes......why people like to lump them together is beyond me.....

Another thing that annoys me the constant excuses I hear from Klit fans about their loses....Im completely serious when I say that there has been an excuse used for EVERY fight they have lost...."oh, even though he quit, it doesnt count, there were headbutts, he got gassed thats why he got Ko'd, that Ko was before he met Manny"

I also dont like they way they overate some of their victories ......

Comment

Im mexican and i like them.. I think their great.

Comment

Originally posted by pastrano View Post
            Maybe youre right. I'm not complaining...tho noone can deny such racism does exist. But lets leave it there.
            lol im just talkin man

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
              I think it's sad that the klitschko brothers get trashed on here mostly because they tend to attract hardcore racist fans on here (ahem).

I know they have weaknesses having lost a few times and maybe people don't like their style or whatever but for the most part they are the dominant force in heavyweight of this era. Who doesn't have weaknesses? You can wax on and on about how the era sucks or whatever but honestly a lot of eras have sucked in heavy and had one or two dominant forces during those eras.

Primary reasons to hate them:

1). Some losses. Most good to great fighters do eventually lose. Some greats like Ali lose during their prime years (yes we can argue about his prime but you get my point).

2). Hatred of European fighters. Fine that's just being a fan but you still have to try to be objective when you are saying they suck. Unlike protected Euro fighters they DID come here and DID face anyone that stepped up. It's not their fault no one is any good anymore and they can make way more money and get way more fame in Germany

3). Style. Fine that's an asthetic thing. Whatever.

4. Anti white racism- I mean honestly if this is your reason then go get ****ed.

5. Their racist fans- I think this is the primary reason people hate them on this forum. And hell I understand it, but still they aren't bad objectively just because their fans on this forum are ******s.

Don't let your hate of clowns like Tunney blind you. Give credit where credit is due. They are very good fighters.
              I think Wladimir is a big chump. Vitali is a beast. I'm a fan of his.

Comment

I'm sure it has nothing to do with racist Klitschko fans who trash anyone who fought before 2001.

Comment

Working...
                X