No announcement yet.

Gif of Matthysse finished Ajose!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    olusegun was getting way overrated before the fight. matthysse is a fucking beast and has been tested against world class opposition. i don't recall him ever looking like shit in a fight. saw this one comin'.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
      He punch like a kick of a mule on man's face!

Seriously, I don't feel anyone @ -140 has a chance.
      The division is in serious trouble. Matthysse is looking to take over, and none of the champions/contenders are safe. Imagine the fight he could have against the winner of Rios/Alvarado, that would be such a battle.

Comment

Matthysse will disassemble anybody at 140 lbs the man is a freight train!

Comment

I just watched the fight again. Matthysse and Ajose are both class acts. Ajose took the loss like a true warrior. He gave full props to Matthysse and said he would be back and even stronger. Very well spoken young man he is. He gave the best post fight interview I have seen in ages.

Matthysse is a beast!!

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            The division is in serious trouble. Matthysse is looking to take over, and none of the champions/contenders are safe. Imagine the fight he could have against the winner of Rios/Alvarado, that would be such a battle.
            Showtime made some reference to Mattysse going up against Garcia v Moarales winner. Lucas would demolish both.

I'm still a bit sour at the outcome of Rios-Abril but have always admired Rios' heart in the ring even though his work ethic to make weight sucks!

Alvarado takes it imo.
            Last edited by damit305; 09-09-2012, 12:58 AM.

Comment

matthysse looked like he just got out of bed at the start of every round lol.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                Funny though, after Martinez schools daddy's boy, he will be remember amongst true hard core Mexican fans of the sport
                wtf you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  olusegun was getting way overrated before the fight. matthysse is a fucking beast and has been tested against world class opposition. i don't recall him ever looking like shit in a fight. saw this one comin'.
                  Are you kidding me? He proved in this fight that hes he real deal. Id go as far as to say, if he wouldve boxed more, the fight wouldve been closer.

Comment

Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
                    Are you kidding me? He proved in this fight that hes he real deal. Id go as far as to say, if he wouldve boxed more, the fight wouldve been closer.
                    slow down fella. didn't say he was a bad fighter at all. some people thought matthysse had no chance of beating this guy though. bitch please.

Comment

Working...
                    X