No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Boente Expects Mariusz Wach To Test Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Boente Expects Mariusz Wach To Test Wladimir Klitschko

Bernd Boente, the manager of heavyweight champions Vitali and Wladimir Klitschko (58-3, 51KOs), believes undefeated Polish giant Mariusz Wach (27-0, 15KOs) will test Wladimir on November 10th at O2 World Arena in Hamburg, Germany. It will be the first time in Wladimir's career that he faces a boxer who is taller than him, with Wach standing at a near 6'8. Wach is in his prime and the biggest heavyweight to cross Wladimir's path.

[Click Here To Read More]

Expect Wach to crumble from the first one-two Wlad blasts him with

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
      Expect Wach to crumble from the first one-two Wlad blasts him with
      It is pretty much expected for Wladimir to win this one, but that comment of yours is pretty silly. You make it sound like this is some middleweight, with no chin. Not to be funny, but this is a huge guy, with what I'm guessing at least a decent chin, going by pictures alone(sure, they don't have to mean much...). Having said that, I'm not saying that isn't possible...let's see what happens.

Comment

Wach drops his left hand and leans away from right hands, Klitschko should be able to catch him early and often. It's a matter of how many rights Wach can take before he goes down IMO.

Comment

Wach is like Wladimir Klitschko, but bigger and faster!

Comment

klitschko will break him down & destroy him. you can't go from beating tye fields, jason gavern & kevin mcbride to fighting the best heavyweight in the world...

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
              It is pretty much expected for Wladimir to win this one, but that comment of yours is pretty silly. You make it sound like this is some middleweight, with no chin. Not to be funny, but this is a huge guy, with what I'm guessing at least a decent chin, going by pictures alone(sure, they don't have to mean much...). Having said that, I'm not saying that isn't possible...let's see what happens.
              :boobies::wt::boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Wach is like Wladimir Klitschko, but bigger and faster!
                lol

oh yeah, Mormeck is like Tyson, but faster, wasnt it something along those lines?

Comment

I have had a feeling all along that, as the fight draws nearer, more and more people are going to become more and more interested in this fight simply because Wach is bigger than Klitschko, and may pose more of a challenge than his latest string of opponents because he is actually physically bigger. I am looking forward to seeing how it plays out; to see if Wlad is tested at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                    I have had a feeling all along that, as the fight draws nearer, more and more people are going to become more and more interested in this fight simply because Wach is bigger than Klitschko, and may pose more of a challenge than his latest string of opponents because he is actually physically bigger. I am looking forward to seeing how it plays out; to see if Wlad is tested at all.
                    Wach might be (slightly) bigger, but he's also slow with limited skills and i believe a relatively easy target for Wlad. i predict it very one-sided, Wach is big but not challenging on this level. having said that, there's the thing that Wlad won't be able to clinge and lean/push him down like with smaller opponents. so yes the size factor is the interesting thing in this bout, at least Wach is a true hw. to me, Haye was still Wlad's biggest challenge though, since Sam Peter 2005.

Comment

Working...
                    X