Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stiverne is going to get easily brutalized by Vitali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know man, Stivern's high punch output of under 30 punches a round could seriously trouble Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by !!Captain View Post
      That's the best bulls.hit you could come up with? David "Excusemaker" Haye bit.ched out of two fights with them. He should be thankful for getting another chance. If that's your best answer, this conversation is over.
      They gave him bs contracts and wanted him to keep fighting them over and over. Now Haye gets his chance at baby brother first, when Haye knocks his head off lets see how fast big brother steps up to fight him and if he does we will witness his ***** style of fighting as we always do.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
        They gave him bs contracts and wanted him to keep fighting them over and over. Now Haye gets his chance at baby brother first, when Haye knocks his head off lets see how fast big brother steps up to fight him and if he does we will witness his ***** style of fighting as we always do.
        Damn, less than 12 hours ago you were green....I guess they aren't playing here online but all of that contract stuff now doesn't matter Haye got a very good deal and the fight will happen in less than a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          So weird,

i buy a newspaper from a homeless guy on the corner saturday am, and he's on tv when i get home that night getting beat up by a 50 yr old dude with boobs.

Bermane Stiverne "The Homeless Sam Peter".... ha ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Damn, less than 12 hours ago you were green....I guess they aren't playing here online but all of that contract stuff now doesn't matter Haye got a very good deal and the fight will happen in less than a week.
            People hate the truth bro.

Comment

The nipple would brutalize this kid, I dont want to see hima anywhere near a Klit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                Have you seen those contracts?

I didn't think so...

Stop taking everything you hear for granted.

The original question was, who do you think is a good opponent for Vitali? You didn't answer that still, and you never will.

Comment

vitali will kill this clown

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

Bermane Stiverne "The Homeless Sam Peter".... ha ha ha
                    That's a keeper, for sure...

Comment

Every current heavyweights gets easily brutalized by Vitali.

Comment

Working...
                      X