• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Imagine if this was Mayweather lol!!!
    you'll gonna have your hands full trying to defend him...as usual

Comment

Who gives a fuk!!!

Comment

Don't buy the ppv, it helps Margaresto make more money. Pacquiao is already going to make a fortune off of it.

It’s not so stunning, though, coming from Margarito, who is guaranteed $3 million on Saturday. There are escalators in his contract which are easily reachable and almost certainly will boost that payday to $6 million. And, promoter Bob Arum said, Margarito could do far better than that if the fight turns out to be a pay-per-view hit.

Comment

People are such *******. Comedians poke fun at ******s, ******ation and just about everything and people laugh through the nose.

Roach isn't immune to criticism with his big mouth. He's had it coming for a long time.

All's fair in love AND war.

Plus that shit was hilarious.

Iole can get fucked.

Comment

I'm sending Bradon Rios a best friend request, that dude makes me

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
              People are such *******. Comedians poke fun at ******s, ******ation and just about everything and people laugh through the nose.

Roach isn't immune to criticism with his big mouth. He's had it coming for a long time.

Iole can get fucked.
              I say far worse stuff. Only difference is I don't have a camera crew getting it on tape.

People need to lighten the hell up. : /

Comment

I'll be hoping for Brandon Rios and Margarito's paralization in real life. Most specially I hope they turn ******s when somebody punches them in the head.

All is fair folks!

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  Kevin Iole is on the same boat with Dan Rafael. And, you know how I feel about that fat fuck.
                  They both dont like Mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    I'll be hoping for Brandon Rios and Margarito's paralization in real life. Most specially I hope they turn ******s when somebody punches them in the head.

All is fair folks!
                    Its fair, but the rule is that it has to be funny and lighthearted.

You just sound evil and mean.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post

Iole can get fucked.
                      We know you like to play devils advocate and disagree with the conventional thought

Eat ***** and STFU puto

Comment

Working...
                      X