Collapse
No announcement yet.

PACQUIAO: "Mayweather is too big. Mayweather is too fast"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*****'s always make things out of proportion.
    All Manny is saying is he needs more speed, as in train for speed, instead of power like he did with Cotto and Clottey.
    What a bunch of idiots yall are.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
      All Manny is saying is he needs more speed, as in train for speed, instead of power like he did with Cotto and Clottey.
      You don't think that's gonna be an advantage for Floyd..The faster Pacquiao is, the more reckless he is..It's not a good thing to be a reckless fighter when you're fighting someone like Floyd..

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
        Hey... I noticed your signature that Cotto brings more money than Shane. Please keep that sig for another four days. Thanks in advance.
        I dont discuss boxing with ******ed guys.

Comment

Learn how to use quotation marks.

Comment

I think Mayweather is too big and too fast for Pac also. Thats why I dont understand Floyd letting the fight fall apart over testing.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
              I think Mayweather is too big and too fast for Pac also. Thats why I dont understand Floyd letting the fight fall apart over testing.
              Pacquiao is way faster than him..I don't see that much difference on how bigger Floyd is than him, it appeared that way because Floyd is taller.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHat View Post

I dont discuss boxing with ******ed guys.::
                If I'm so ******ed, why visit my thread?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHat View Post
                  That's right! he doesnt have the proper education remember?

Thats why he has a Team of people around him, The man is running for office and he sounds very uneducated with comments like he would get "blood drain" he makes he sound like he would be going through Blood transfusion....I just cant imagine any politician saying that over here and not get embarrass on national TV, But i guess that why a country like England is different to the phillipines.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                    These type of things should be headlines not buried in the text, when Mayweather says something like this they make sure to highlight that ****.
                    this is the damn truth DE..why isnt this a headline on here??

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
                    you are correct..because he seen first hand(as we all did)..that Shanes power (whos a stronger pucher than Pac) wasnt enough for Floyd..
                    now Pac must go back to the books to rethink the gameplan..

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                      Pacquiao is way faster than him..I don't see that much difference on how bigger Floyd is than him, it appeared that way because Floyd is taller.
                      Floyd is faster bro. Pacman has faster combinatiosn obviously since floyd doesn't combos without pauses. but floyds singles are much faster than pacs.

Also, speed is a lot more than just hands. Take tyson for example, tyson could bob his head/torso faster than anyone in the history of the sport. Floyd utilizes his body as a whole faster than anyone else in the sport right now.

his arms/hands may not be faster than pacs.
                      If they both throw arm punches, manny wins. But he turns his hips faster, gets
                      into position faster, and defends whilst punching faster as well

His head movement is faster, Pacmans feet, believe it or not, are faster though.

The list goes on.. there is so much more to speed than just punches that you guys aren't paying attention to. When manny says he needs more speed, he most likely isn't referring to floyds hand speed. He's probably referring to how fast floyd can evade punches, so will need more speed to catch him.

Or how fast floyd throws punches, so will need more speed in his defense, etc.

Don't assume speed is always referring to punches.

Comment

Working...
                      X