Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not sold on Marquez....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually don't do this except to pactards but you're a fucking idiot and there really is no need for me to respond any further because you're just a waste of my time. Marquez was always high risk no reward, that's why his resume doens't equate his skill level.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
      I usually don't do this except to pactards but you're a fucking idiot and there really is no need for me to respond any further because you're just a waste of my time. Marquez was always high risk no reward, that's why his resume doens't equate his skill level.
      you haven't said anything different from what i said clown....

acting like a bunch of butthurt biatches without thought.... ya'll mad cuz i think barrera would beat him in HIS prime (barrera)
      I think i've had a pretty respectful difference in opinion/thought just by saying that barrera in his prime would beat him is all.

sorry if i'm not in line to hold his jockstrap boys.

and just so ya'll know i was rooting for him in the fight. all these real mexican warriors get in the ring, but you e-mexicans other than the ones who actually have brought thought and posted something worth disccussing into this thread have little girl like feelings.

and no, no, i don't think cotto is on his level for christ sake.
      Last edited by figzuki; 02-12-2013, 10:34 AM.

Comment

If JMM was Puerto Rican he would be the GOAT in TS's eyes

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          If JMM was Puerto Rican he would be the GOAT in TS's eyes
          i'm not really biased meng. yea i root for mines, but nothing thats blinding.

and plus i wouldn't be crying if someone made a thread talking about 2 atg puerto rican fighters that had to fight each other.

thank you to all those who actually had some valid input to the thread.

you not being one of those.

haha you red k'd me for attacking paquita la del barrio? lol, you said j-lo looked like some type of alien and i said she looks better than paquita, yea u got hurt.

anyway, u don't even know who that is.

log off.

Comment

Mano, dont you ever try to discredit or think someone can beat JMM. El es un dios para muchos aqui. Aqui si tienes una opinion sobre alguien diferente a la de ellos, te vas a joder tratando de explicarles detalle por detalle.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
              i'm not really biased meng. yea i root for mines, but nothing thats blinding.

and plus i wouldn't be crying if someone made a thread talking about 2 atg puerto rican fighters that had to fight each other.

thank you to all those who actually had some valid input to the thread.

you not being one of those.

haha you red k'd me for attacking paquita la del barrio? lol, you said j-lo looked like some type of alien and i said she looks better than paquita, yea u got hurt.

anyway, u don't even know who that is.

log off.
              I didn't read your post, because I don't like you, your boxing views or your shitty threads.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                Mano, dont you ever try to discredit or think someone can beat JMM. El es un dios para muchos aqui. Aqui si tienes una opinion sobre alguien diferente a la de ellos, te vas a joder tratando de explicarles detalle por detalle.
                ya veo....

pero como el pendejo este que escribio antes de mi. Que clase jodedor jaja. Me dijo que no le que caigo bien, voy a tener que llamar al chapulin colorado aver si puede ayudarme a arreglar este problema jaja.

el cabron llora mas que el ņoņo.
                Last edited by figzuki; 02-13-2013, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  I didn't read your post, because I don't like you, your boxing views or your shitty threads.
                  you did.

you may not like me, but NO ONE likes you. so please do humanity a favor and stay in your mom's basemant jerking it to old chavez and jmm videos.

do your mexican counterparts a favor and actually learn something about being mexican first, matter of fact u don't even speak spanish, gtfoh.

what a waste of oxygen.

Comment

you did.

you may not like me, but NO ONE likes you. so please do humanity a favor and stay in your mom's basemant jerking it to old chavez and jmm videos.

do your mexican counterparts a favor and actually learn something about being mexican first, matter of fact u don't even speak spanish, gtfoh.

what a waste of oxygen.

nadie me quiere? LoL No se si lo sabes pero aqui a mi me respetan mas gente que los que saben que tu existes. Nomas porque no te caigo bien a ti y los otros boricuas jotolones nacionalistas como el AP, STREET CLEANER, PRBOXING y a los Mayweather/Broner fanaticos no quiere decir que nadie me quiera.

Lo que me da risa es que tu eres igual que todos ellos. Si conocerias a Cotto en persona le ofrecerias las nalgas pinchi vato mediocre LOL oh deberemos creer que este thread es una casualidad? Que un Borica nationalista ataque al boxeador Mexicano mas grande en este momento? Si... este thread no lo hiciste despues de que se rieron de Cotto en NSB y luego saliste con tus mamadas "JMM is overrated, Cotto and JMM are about even resume wise" LOL

te digo que si te disculpas por ser un pendejo "mamabicho" dejo de lastimar tus sentimientos con mi Karma rojo... trato?

Comment

you did.

what a waste of oxygen.

MANIAC is a hilariously biased troll. As for what you said about Marquez, I can't really say as I haven't followed his entire career. He's one hell of a fighter though, that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X