Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Guillermo Rigondeaux looks older than Bernard Hopkins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

c'mon son, he may look like 50, but in the ring he moves like his 18

Comment

It could definitely be from exposure to a large amount of sunlight especially in a place like Cuba, some people just look different though.

Speaking of people who don't look their age, ever heard of a rapper named Pharrell? He's 39 years old but looks like he's 20, check out this pic from last year:

Or NBA player Greg Oden (born here in the USA)

He's just 19 years old in this pic but looks like he's in his mid 40's lmao

^around 21.

Comment

Hopkins is an anomaly which not many compare too in the boxing world. He kept himself in pristine condition since a pro and doesn't smoke or drink, or do drugs.. People like that are likely to look much younger than they really are. And genetics can play a big part. I know someone who is 35 for example and they could pass for a 20 year old - that dude doesn't even work out plus he drinks, smokes and gets high. So genetics can play a big role in how your appearance is and how you age.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          Or NBA player Greg Oden (born here in the USA)

He's just 19 years old in this pic but looks like he's in his mid 40's lmao

19 years old damn lol

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            19 years old damn lol
            crazy. he's probably got something wrong with his pituitary gland with a body and face like that.

his career was all but over at that point, too. his knees are like butter from all that basketball he's played. he never even made it through an NBA season, if memory serves right.

Comment

dude has to eat rocks for breakfest lunch and dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                he will speak to the chef to make certain that there is no alcohol involved with the cooking process.

huge mistake, imo

how the hell do you cook without wine? chefs probably hate him. the food must taste like garbage.

how the hell could you make a red sauce, for example?
                It's goofy too because the alcohol gets cooked out and he loses some of the benefits of the wine (save for the sulfides).

This thread is funny because I assumed I was the only one who thought Rigo looked funked up. He'd look tough and mean wasn't for the tiny jaw. Strange for sure but sometimes stuff like that gets a person involved in boxing so it's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  he will speak to the chef to make certain that there is no alcohol involved with the cooking process.

huge mistake, imo

how the hell do you cook without wine? chefs probably hate him. the food must taste like garbage.

how the hell could you make a red sauce, for example?
                  he eats like scallops and green beans or twigs and berries. hes not ordering anything with sauce i imagine. it cant be done without cream butter wine ect ect

Comment

steamed chicken breast no skin no salt 4xs a day fuking gross. id rather blow my brains out.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
                      Hopkins is an anomaly which not many compare too in the boxing world. He kept himself in pristine condition since a pro and doesn't smoke or drink, or do drugs.. People like that are likely to look much younger than they really are. And genetics can play a big part. I know someone who is 35 for example and they could pass for a 20 year old - that dude doesn't even work out plus he drinks, smokes and gets high. So genetics can play a big role in how your appearance is and how you age.
                      maybe so but i'm pretty sure your freind hasn't been in nothing but title fights for 20 years straight.

Comment

Working...
                      X