No announcement yet.

On This Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On This Day

Hopefully someone will post a boxing related event that happened on each day in this thread!
    I'll start, On this day Razor Ruddock was born In 1963

On This Day

Hopefully someone will post a boxing related event that happened on each day in this thread!
    I'll start, On this day Razor Ruddock was born In 1963

Comment

there's already one. it's stickied.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=446331

and damn, the amounts of repeated threads you created. the mods are going to have fun deleting those...

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        there's already one. it's stickied.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=446331

and damn, the amounts of repeated threads you created. the mods are going to have fun deleting those...
        chiguy91, I believe The Surgeon meant things that happened in the past on this date. The stickied thread is for the regulars here to discuss current events with the hope the history section will be sparred from all the threads involving Mayweather, the Klitschko's, and all the other active fighters that belong in the NSB.

I don't know why there are so many though.

but I believe this is what he meant for this thread:

On this day,
        December 21st, 1985
        Evander Holyfield 7-0 impressed by stopping top ten cruiserweight contender Anthony Davis in the fourth round. It was quite a pre-Christmas treat offered by the ABC Network as they also aired an eight rounder featuring Mark Breland outpointing Hedgemon Robertson and Tyrell Briggs stopping journeyman Tony Anthony in the first round. Also aired was an eight round junior light weight bout as Meldrick Taylor beat Victor Acosta by unanimous decision.
        All in all it was a good card but Holyfield stole the show with his impressive showing over a high ranked opponent!
        (I just made this up with the memory of the telecast, it is not copied)
        Last edited by TBear; 12-21-2012, 06:52 AM.

Comment

I got very worried and very confused when I saw how many repeats there were.

Comment

Strange when I first entered the history section I only seen one, now there are many. Wonder if the Mayan calender predicted this.

Comment

surgeon was posting mid earthquake

Comment

Oooooooh Dear! What a Trumpet lol!

Thats what happens when i try and post from my crappy phone with limited signal! Sorry lads......

ANYWAY lol TBear was spot on that exactly what i meant!

Comment

On this day, you made fifty identical threads and screwed up the first page of the history section.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
                    On this day, you made fifty identical threads and screwed up the first page of the history section.
                    Yeah its completely screwed, now people will have to click a button to head to page two... how terrible. And thats only until they get deleted. Just trying to contribute....
                    Accidents happen mate

Comment

Working...
                    X