No announcement yet.

Is Floyd a drug user?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Then you'd be surprised with me telling you that Whitaker, Chavez, and Sugar Ray Leonard all did drugs/drank in their careers.
    Chavez?? No way!...JK this dude was probably the biggest drunk/coke head ever.

Comment

Crackheads don't become undefeated and sustain the kind of performance Wife Beater has been putting out for over a decade now.

However, Wife Beater's erratic behavior probably stems from all the crack Sr used to do. Wife Beater can fairly be labeled as a crack baby.

Comment

I got a buddy who whenever is high on drugs and after not getting enough alcohol as stores closes early, he goes jogging from 12midnite 'til sunrise.

He says had to shake it off as he gets fidgety and can't sleep. I try to avoid him when he is like that as he always like to challenge anyone to a single round of barehand fistfight and i don't like it i might accidentally put lead on him as no one really is minding the timer...damn too long round and it's not remotely funny meeting his fist on the face either.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
          Chavez?? No way!...JK this dude was probably the biggest drunk/coke head ever.
          I think that's where all the aggression came from

On topic, I have wondered if Floyd does drugs or any altering substances....but he supposedly lives such a clean/healthy life that it's hard to believe he would harm his body since he seems like a health freak....I think that erratic and odd behavior stems from him just being an immature adult, he didn't have much of a childhood and he became a millionaire on his own terms so young

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            After all the dumb **** he's been doing, I can't help but think that this dude gets high. Don't get me wrong I respect him as a fighter and I think he's probably the best boxer ever (not fighter, I consider Pac the best fighter). But he acts similar to how crack heads out here be acting. A guy on his level does not go around beating his ex wife infront of his kids, then threatening them of harming them if they snitch, or run people out of the road at gun point.

So just a simple question, Is Floyd a drug user?
            floyd acts similar to crackhead, yes I agree... but I dont think he gets high due to drug use. Must be the upbringing. Fighters who are into coke are usually in a downward spiral in ring performance.
            Loose on the head maybe, but crackhead...nahhh.
            Last edited by Dale Cardon; 11-25-2010, 05:23 PM.

Comment

he doesnt even drink.....

Comment

Originally posted by 1believer View Post
                All the stuff you said are just rumours, he doesnt even drink so i doubt he does drugs.
                Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                I think that's where all the aggression came from

On topic, I have wondered if Floyd does drugs or any altering substances....but he supposedly lives such a clean/healthy life that it's hard to believe he would harm his body since he seems like a health freak....I think that erratic and odd behavior stems from him just being an immature adult, he didn't have much of a childhood and he became a millionaire on his own terms so young
                I would have believed that he lives clean were it not for the reports he pops up at gyms on eerie hours of the evening or too early for it to be called morning...he reminds me of my buddy, a chemical substance abuser.

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
                  he doesnt even drink.....
                  I can show you a lot of people who dislikes alcoholic beverages and doesn't smoke but drug addicts.

Wanna bet?

Gay people have kids too, it was already established. See the connection?

Comment

I don't think Mayweather does coke, but he and his mother have admitted to her substance abuse issues when he was a child. If she used recreational drugs while she was pregnant, then prenatal exposure to cocaine is known to cause a range of cognitive impairments.

cog·ni·tive- of or pertaining to the mental processes of perception, memory, judgment, and reasoning, as contrasted with emotional and volitional processes.

By no means am I an M.D, but it makes more sense than saying he's on the booger sugar.
                    Last edited by Eastbay Giant; 11-25-2010, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Floyd doesn't drink but goes clubbing?

Maybe so, but what does he do in the toilet other than get groped by Ellerbe?

Maybe a lil sniffy sniffy

Comment

Working...
                      X