No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley To Leave Naazim, Will Train With His Father

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Foolkiller View Post
    Shane might be shot to ****, but he should still be able to walk Paulie down. Talk about good matchmaking! Funny thing is that Shane might be one of the few fights in the welterweight division Paulie might be able win. Lol, I'll say it again talk about good matchmaking.
    My exact thoughts on this fight. This is a winnable fight for each of them, with a little more of a chance for Paulie to win. Shane doesn't move his head as well as he used to so it's going to be hard for him to dodge Paulie quick and accurate hands, and has a damn good chin so a KO for Shane actually says alot for how faded Shane is. He took shots from a prime Cotto and a prime Hatton. But in the name of me being ahuge Shane fan..... WARRR Mosley
    Last edited by Da7thsign; 12-17-2012, 08:47 PM.

Comment

used to like this guy but he's proven himslef to be a hypocritcal cheater..hope paulie does'nt give him a chance

Comment

Shane should've left Brother Naz and went back to his dad a long time ago.I think it will rejuvenate him and give him what he needs to beat Paulie who barely escaped his last fight. Let's go Sugar Shane!!!

Comment

It sounds like he is fulfilling a dream of his father, for them to work together one last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
            Shane should've left Brother Naz and went back to his dad a long time ago.I think it will rejuvenate him and give him what he needs to beat Paulie who barely escaped his last fight. Let's go Sugar Shane!!!
            The one where he stopped Senchenko on cuts?

Comment

Love Shane, but he's embarrassed himself quite enough already. I see Paulie schooling him pretty bad at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                I think he's talking about the Cano fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

That wasn't his last fight, try the Cano split decision dude.

Comment

Back to "Power Boxing!" Should be interesting. Bad matchup though at this point of Shane's life. Fast mover? He needs somebody to stand in front of him. Easy fight for Paulie if he keeps his jab out.

Comment

**** Paulie if he gives Shane this fight. Shane doesnt deserve a title shot unless he wins atleast 2 fights against top 15 opposition.

Comment

Working...
                      X