No announcement yet.

DOMINATING shane = OK win, potshotting win = mediocre win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
    considering te age.........inactivity and.................manner of the win...................yes a win is a win..........but labeling it a good, ok, convincing is critical in this particular case..........
    He dominated Shane tonight, whether you like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
      He dominated Shane tonight, whether you like it or not.
      yes he did........props to him.....and enjoy the victory....should do that more often too....

Comment

yes he did........props to him.....and enjoy the victory....should do that more often too....
        He let them hands go bro. Told you.

Comment

Nice job Floyd. I expected to Mosley to land early, but not as hard as he did. I also expected Floyd to dominate late, but not to the extent he did.

Excellent fight, and the undercards were solid.

And b-scene is back up already? Awesome night of boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            He let them hands go bro. Told you.
            congratulations.............yes he did.....yes he did......i thought he would not..........i am wrong.........good to see floyd being more assertive....

Comment

congratulations.............yes he did.....yes he did......i thought he would not..........i am wrong.........good to see floyd being more assertive....
              Props to you for being unbiased

Comment

You were doing a ****load of hating. Still are. But it takes some real cajones to man up and admit you were wrong bro. This was just a good night for boxing, we all win.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  You were doing a ****load of hating. Still are. But it takes some real cajones to man up and admit you were wrong bro. This was just a good night for boxing, we all win.
                  Indeed bro! Its good to see boxing fans actually talk boxing...This guy was trolling a lot but I gained some respect for him after he admitted he was wrong.

Floyd dominated Shane...Tunney didn't give him credit and thought the fight was boring lol, typical...

Comment

Hey,

Shane was the guy everybody said he had to fight. Floyd fought him, and beat the **** and piss out of him.

The other great guy currently operating at the weight (or his team, at least) didn't want to know Shane.

So you can only give Floyd credit. He didn't just edge it, he didn't 'potshot' or 'run', he mixed it up and gave an assured, dominant welterweight performance. A heavy hand at the weight is all he lacks . . . if he had it, Shane would've been handed his first stoppage loss tonight, because Floyd was teeing off at times.

Excellent win. No excuses.

Comment

Right on, man.

We always knew he had this in him.

It's just he's a real welterweight now.

Comment

Working...
                      X