what is the topic here ?

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
      what is the topic here ?
      Are you soft? What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Boxing9 View Post
        Are you soft? What do you think?
        no i aint soft. i ask what is the topic... is it a question about Basilio or is it a video watching exersize of Basilio.. would be far better if you added a quote or asked an opinion of the fighter rather than just put up a few youtube vids.
        Carmen Basilio took part in 5 Ring Mag Fight of the years... more than any other fighter with Joe Frazier and Arturo Gatti next on 4 fights.. maybe this quote can start the thread

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
          no i aint soft. i ask what is the topic... is it a question about Basilio or is it a video watching exersize of Basilio.. would be far better if you added a quote or asked an opinion of the fighter rather than just put up a few youtube vids.
          Carmen Basilio took part in 5 Ring Mag Fight of the years... more than any other fighter with Joe Frazier and Arturo Gatti next on 4 fights.. maybe this quote can start the thread
          The thread was about remembering carmon, by watching some past great fights of his. that i thought people would enjoy.

Comment

these 2 guys would not last one round against a fighter of today,after watching the videos i see two slow punching flat footed fighters,the way the fighters have advanced is mind boggling,

Comment

Originally posted by mrboxer View Post
              these 2 guys would not last one round against a fighter of today,after watching the videos i see two slow punching flat footed fighters,the way the fighters have advanced is mind boggling,
              ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz and your pointless is?

Comment

Working...
              X