Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Oscar de la Hoya the the most financially successful boxer outside of the ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm actually going to buy a GF grill pretty soon, been wanting one since last year.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I'm actually going to buy a GF grill pretty soon, been wanting one since last year.
      I have a small one I bought in 2011....

That was a sweet deal for George for sure....

Comment

no doubt , nobody comes close exept maybe george foreman and his ****ty ass grill....every family has atleast one of those i suspect ..hell, i got 2..lol

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          no doubt , nobody comes close exept maybe george foreman and his ****ty ass grill....every family has atleast one of those i suspect ..hell, i got 2..lol
          I don't...I heard they're horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            I don't...I heard they're horrible.
            It works...

Can't do much with it, but from a general cooking standpoint....if you're cooking a pork chop, burger, or something of that nature you're able to get it done on the grill....

It's not like your regular outdoor grill though...but it works....

Comment

True story! I got my first one for christmas and used it for the first time today! Burgers, awesome. George is the man.

Comment

Does anyone know what the K brothers venture into? There pretty smart guys and sell out soccer stadiums when they fight.

I know when tyson was young, it was predicted that he was going to be the first athlet to crack the Billion dollar mark, but we all know what happened there.

Comment

I know he doesn't act stupid with $100 bills tossing them into the air calling himself Money

Comment

DLH is .....no doubt.

Comment

It's Foreman with De La Hoya second.

Comment

Working...
                      X