Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Diego "Chico" Corrales (Appreciation Thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Diego "Chico" Corrales (Appreciation Thread)

Record: 40 (33KO) - 5
    2 Division World Champion

Today is the birthday of one of boxing's great warriors. What are some of your favorite Diego Corrales moments?

Underrated fighter.

4 titles in 2 weight classes, was the Lineal LW champ. Wins over R. Garcia, Manfredy, Gainer, Casamayor, Freitas, and Castillo.

My favorite moment was obviously Corrales-Castillo I. One of the best fights I've ever watched.

Comment

Obviously his wars with Castillo but I loved his rivalry with casamayor as well.

Comment

RIP Chico. An absolute warrior

Comment

Long live Chico. May he rest in peace. A great fighter that will never be forgotten.

Comment

Chicooo! Happy bday my dude. Favorite moment was when he spit out that mouth piece of course. That's some thug ****.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Chicooo! Happy bday my dude. Favorite moment was when he spit out that mouth piece of course. That's some thug ****.

That was quick thinking on his part. I would've never thought of doing that

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant
                Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

That was quick thinking on his part. I would've never thought of doing that
                After taking a beating like that, how is your head clear enough to think of doing that? Very creative for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  After taking a beating like that, how is your head clear enough to think of doing that? Very creative for sure.

Tyson might of beat the count against Buster if he had thought of that.

Comment

HBD champ!

Comment

Working...
                    X