No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa is Spotted With Former Trainer Ismael Salas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gamboa is Spotted With Former Trainer Ismael Salas

At Floyd Mayweather’s open media workout yesterday in Las Vegas, former featherweight champion Yuriorkis Gamboa swung through the gym and made an appearance. That fact in itself is not too odd, as the Cuban has made the Mayweather Boxing Club his new stomping grounds in recent months, but it was the person spotted next to Gamboa who caught me by surprise.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    At Floyd Mayweather’s open media workout yesterday in Las Vegas, former featherweight champion Yuriorkis Gamboa swung through the gym and made an appearance. That fact in itself is not too odd, as the Cuban has made the Mayweather Boxing Club his new stomping grounds in recent months, but it was the person spotted next to Gamboa who caught me by surprise.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Wow, Gamboa seems so indecisive about his career- promoters, trainers..

Accepting an advance sure sounds like agreeing to fight to me..

Comment

Who cares who he's "spotted" with. Lets hear who will be in his corner for his next fight, and when that'll be!

Comment

He is an accident waiting to happen!!

Comment

People are acting like Gamboa is fighting tomorrow. Most of us know he's not making an appearance anytime soon due to the TR dispute. By the time all is said and done Gamboa will be sorted out.

Comment

Breaking news. Gamboa spotted at a restaurant eating food.

Comment

He left the bunker?

Comment

Why is this surprising? These guys been together since forever. Plus wasn't Oner the one who made Gamboa fire Salas cause Salas was against the Rios fight? I think Gamboa is better off with Salas than R. Mayweather anyway if you ask me.

Comment

The last paragraph says Salas is unsure if he will continue to train Rigondeaux. Rigondeaux has been tweeting lately from @caribepromotions so I asked if Salas is still his trainer. The response is below. Can someone translate? I tried Google translate but it didn't make sense.

“@promotioncaribe: ismael sala es su entrenador y esta muy fuerte manana le mandare fotos de rigo”

Comment

salas is his trainer and he's looking very strong, tomorrow ill send u pictures of rigo

Comment

Working...
                    X