No announcement yet.

[Video] Kevin Cunningham on Mayweather-Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Video] Kevin Cunningham on Mayweather-Canelo

Jump to 5:45, good all around interview.

I would like to see it next, but I don't think we will, for reasons he said. Canelo beats Cotto, and than someone else at 154 like Angulo/Lara, Molina/Ishe, or Kirkland if he comes back strong, it's possibly as big as Pacquiao would have been.

Comment

This idiot...letting the Pacquaio fight "marinate" led to the Pacquaio fight NOT HAPPENING. Now, he thinks it's a good move for Floyd to let another blockbuster "marinate"?

When are "Americans" going to realize that they are sub-human in intellect, and let real people do the thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by Broken Man View Post
        This idiot...letting the Pacquaio fight "marinate" led to the Pacquaio fight NOT HAPPENING. Now, he thinks it's a good move for Floyd to let another blockbuster "marinate"?

When are "Americans" going to realize that they are sub-human in intellect, and let real people do the thinking?
        Whatever the case may be, and this is going into another topic, one I've grown tired of, the Pacquiao fight was never going to happen, never. Didn't matter whether it was made to marinate or not, I lost interest in that fight ages ago and it was more through my understanding that it wasn't gonna happen.

Comment

u mean talking.... its talking dude not thinking

Comment

Originally posted by dudeiknow View Post
            u mean talking.... its talking dude not thinking
            You do realize where words are generated, right? As in their point of origin? Hint: they don't literally roll off the tongue.

Comment

Just STFU man...

Comment

It's not in Kevin Cunningham's interest for Mayweather to fight Canelo next. He wants Mayweather-Alexander, when you fight Mayweather, everyone one in the opposing corner gets a bigger check than their last one. Including the trainer.

Nobody let the Pacquiao fight marinate. Negotiations started as soon as late 2009 after the Cotto fight, and was killed when Pacquiao turned down OST and fought Clottey in 2010. Negotiations were ongoing, but the Team Pacquiao did not want to agree on OST.

Mayweather never let any fight marinate. Fights tried to be made, like against DLH, Mosley, Pacquiao etc. but those guys turned him down either by asking for too much money or claiming they had bigger fish to fry. In Pacquiao's case it drug testing. Secondly, Pacquiao is in Top Rank but at the time GBP and TR still had a semi-working relationship, where they can step their hatred aside for the big PPV fights, like Pacquiao-DLH, Pacquiao-Hatton. But Pacquiao just didn't budge on the drug testing with Mayweather.

Comment

havent watched it yet but Kevin is one of my favorite people in all of boxing

Comment

translation: i want my fighter to fight floyd for millions before anybody else...

Comment

Working...
                    X