Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it GAY to watch tranny **** if the Tranny is having sex with a woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldnt watch, however i dont think its gay.

Comment

Well the only tranny vid I ever clicked on was with another woman. At the very worst I thought it would be a middle ground between lesbian and straight **** but it was nothing like that at all.

Id compare it to watching a live child birth vid back in 7th grade. Sure there is a naked woman with her legs spread open but its impossible to get excited with all the other weird **** going on. Its just too ****ing oddball.

Comment

It's gay if you think the tranny is hot!
        Why would you watch it in the first place though?

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
          It's gay if you think the tranny is hot!
          Why would you watch it in the first place though?
          lol you ever seen the Maury show where he brings trannys and the audience tries to guess who is what? So if you see a good looking woman or what you believe with your eyes to be a woman, and you would fck this woman, at the end of the show turns out to be a man, that makes you gay?

With that said, 1. Why would you want to watch tranny on girl in the 1st place, and if your watching the tranny more than the girl, with thoughts of what you would do etc, then its gay. Or at least its the beginning

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            lol you ever seen the Maury show where he brings trannys and the audience tries to guess who is what? So if you see a good looking woman or what you believe with your eyes to be a woman, and you would fck this woman, at the end of the show turns out to be a man, that makes you gay?

With that said, 1. Why would you want to watch tranny on girl in the 1st place, and if your watching the tranny more than the girl, with thoughts of what you would do etc, then its gay. Or at least its the beginning
            No I mean knowing that it is a tranny clicking on the link and watching a naked tranny is gay.

Some guys can make good looking women sure but after knowing that it's really a man i'm not going to want to see it naked.
            I sure the hell don't want to see it have sex.

Comment

No I mean knowing that it is a tranny clicking on the link and watching a naked tranny is gay.

Some guys can make good looking women sure but after knowing that it's really a man i'm not going to want to see it naked.
              I sure the hell don't want to see it have sex
              You wouldn't know until the moment of truth lol. A poster on this site has some experience with that...

Comment

You wouldn't know until the moment of truth lol. A poster on this site has some experience with that...
                Which poster?

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                  I don't know if it's gay but it's very strange and disgusting.

Who got their face bashed in on your avatar btw?
                  That is Abdullaev...Miguel Cotto left him a battered and bruised human being.

Comment

No you're not gay for that you' didn't know.
                    If you feel them up and keep going anyway then yeah you were gay for the day.
                    Yeah i know who and what you're talking about.lol

Comment

No you're not gay for that you' didn't know.
                      If you feel them up and keep going anyway then yeah you were gay for the day.
                      Yeah i know who and what you're talking about.lol
                      Did the poster stop or keep going?

Comment

Working...
                      X